Strange cloud in Argentina

Northboy

Electoral Member
It's the Argentine military's new weapon. They were just testing it before the Brit's pushed them to the point of having to use it.

Didn't know about it....Haven't spent much time with the other side, pity but you go where you're sent? Right?

Everyone step back and think for a minute.

We've got all the knowledge of the world, except for a choice few bits congregating in one place and we can have a good bitch and still be brothers.

Or off we go again on a merry-go-round of cause and effect that I'm going to have to keep on chasing and trying to bring God's given common sense to...For what???

For tradition?

For the preservation of self interest?

Or to give honour to God's Law, He provided us with for our protection....

Against ourselves.....

Oh, and He gave you me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It is the exhaust of the 'tunneler' that is headed for the Falklands in an attempt to liberate the prisoners being kept there by British War ships, with all the 'ahem' drilling you can bet that is where the next quake of 'bibilical proportion' will occur. The resulting wave will solve many 'problems' for the 'elect' who just happen to be far inland on the day it cracks. Being quite narrow the Atlantic should have the wave swish back and forth a few times, oddly enough, arriving about two hours after the all-clear is sounded, each and every time. Those Brits think they are so damn clever.

Any other clips

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Didn't know about it....Haven't spent much time with the other side, pity but you go where you're sent? Right?

Everyone step back and think for a minute.

We've got all the knowledge of the world, except for a choice few bits congregating in one place and we can have a good bitch and still be brothers.

Or off we go again on a merry-go-round of cause and effect that I'm going to have to keep on chasing and trying to bring God's given common sense to...For what???

For tradition?

For the preservation of self interest?

Or to give honour to God's Law, He provided us with for our protection....

Against ourselves.....

Oh, and He gave you me.
I was kidding.

Concerning the god thing, there's nothing to verify the existence of gods in the first place, so we might as well face it that we are stuck with protecting ourselves.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
It is the exhaust of the 'tunneler' that is headed for the Falklands in an attempt to liberate the prisoners being kept there by British War ships, with all the 'ahem' drilling you can bet that is where the next quake of 'bibilical proportion' will occur. The resulting wave will solve many 'problems' for the 'elect' who just happen to be far inland on the day it cracks. Being quite narrow the Atlantic should have the wave swish back and forth a few times, oddly enough, arriving about two hours after the all-clear is sounded, each and every time. Those Brits think they are so damn clever.

Any other clips
lol It's as good an explanation as any.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
we might as well face it that we are stuck with protecting ourselves.
Jesus left the protection of all people in the hands of the Governments based on the authority Rome had at the time (basically rule backed up by military force).
No sense getting into the pitfalls of that arrangement. Romans 13 is the place to find that info. With no God the protection should come from another place such as ........... what?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Jesus left the protection of all people in the hands of the Governments based on the authority Rome had at the time (basically rule backed up by military force).
No sense getting into the pitfalls of that arrangement. Romans 13 is the place to find that info. With no God the protection should come from another place such as ........... what?
Ourselves, would be my guess. I haven't had any god (or government) stop me from stubbing my toe yet, so I make sure that I keep myself from doing it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ourselves, would be my guess. I haven't had any god (or government) stop me from stubbing my toe yet, so I make sure that I keep myself from doing it.
That is meant to keep people from killing you (and other forms of inhumane behavior), commonly called abuse. We do have the responsibility to keep certain elements at bay, but only to the point where we do not become the abuser.
Civilians do not usually win a battle against a military force. These days they would never run out of ammo.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
That is meant to keep people from killing you (and other forms of inhumane behavior), commonly called abuse.
Like I said, so far I've been doing it myself.
We do have the responsibility to keep certain elements at bay, but only to the point where we do not become the abuser.
So far, the only people I've seen a need to protect ourselves from in Canuckville are politicians and the occasional criminal. We have to do the former for ourselves, and have cops for the latter.
Civilians do not usually win a battle against a military force.
Even with the help from gods.
These days they would never run out of ammo.
Who is "they"? The subject of the previous sentence is "civilians" so the reference word "they" applies to the subject of the previous sentence. Civilians have just as much access to "ammo" as military.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
According to relible sources, it was the well-cordinated and unified effort of the entire population of Argentina, following a large dinner of pork and beans.