HAARP and Earthquakes

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
HAARP and Earthquakes

Sunday, 28 February 2010 08:45

Can HAARP really cause the killer quakes happening currently?

In 1997 DoD Admitted Quakes Can Be Caused By EMF

Sunday, 28 February 2010 08:33

'Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here [*puke*] to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus [OMG! Who would do such a thing?], and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least.
Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others [LOL!] are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
Just switch 'yours,' 'others' and 'they' with 'U.S.,' 'U.S.' and 'U.S.' This was in 1997. Imagine, after eight years of George W. Bush turbo-funding these dirtbags -- what they can do now.'
Read more: In 1997 DoD Admitted Quakes Can Be Caused By EMF

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I heard about HARP a couple of years ago on the American radio talk show Arthur Bell a couple of years ago.

If I remember corectly HARP is a weather modification device.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I'm sure Iran would have had a 10.0 by now. lol
true, but wouldn't that be a little too obvious?

Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

Monday, 01 March 2010 10:14

'What isn't mentioned above is the fact that the earth has its own magnetic field. The Illuminati know this, and try to locate their Capitals on the grid where the field is the strongest, believing that the location makes communication with the Spirit World more intense. In fact, almost every city in the world builds its street grid following the "ley lines", or lines on the grid which have the greatest electromagnetic energy. Usually, in the United States, this is Main Street and State Street. Just look for the street where many churches and fortune tellers are located.
So, HAARP takes huge amounts of energy directed at our ionosphere and bounces it back to earth. This disrupts the magnetic field and can cause a massive earthquake, like we just saw today in Chile. By the way, many of the recent earthquakes were preceded by colorful disruptions in the atmosphere characteristic of HAARP.'
Read more: Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
...and we would have shook the heck out of Canada after that game yesterday. ;-)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
yeah, i remeber hearing about haarp on a tv show called sightings. they were supposedly conducting experiments on the ionosphere.8O

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Surreal Chilean Skies

Sunday, 07 March 2010 17:56

'A video has emerged of strange lights in the Chilean sky on the day before the massive 8.8 earthquake, causing speculation about whether the apparition was a HAARP projection or UFO warning related to the impending disaster. Others point to similar videos taken in China and Haiti prior to the recent earthquakes in those countries, and the possibility that shifts in the earth's crust have a dramatic effect on the atmosphere.
Whatever the case, there is at least one eyewitness account of strange lights being present in the sky at the time that the ground opened up in Chile. Cecelia Lagos, a Chilean reporter, was interviewed by CNN and described seeing the sky change colors outside her window as her house shook. Although the CNN clip wasn't available, here's an MSNBC video of her telling a similar story and the transcript from the actual CNN interview, in which she compares what she saw to a seen out of the big blockbuster disaster film, 2012.'
Read more: Surreal Chilean Skies

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Funny you should mention that. I was at the kitchen table cleaning up some Special K bits I had spilled when they started doing an Irish reel and then they quit dancing and aligned themselves up into the word "Chile". Was that a warning? An omen?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
...and we would have shook the heck out of Canada after that game yesterday. ;-)

Have you noticed all the snowstorms in the US this year and none in Canada? We're branching out from our tornado and hurricane devices. ;)

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
US Government Takes Down HAARP Website to Conceal Evidence of US Weather Modification and Earthquake Inducing Warfare.

Thursday, 28 April 2011 07:58

HAARP Floating Platform
'The HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) website has been down for the past 3 weeks. It was ordered taken down by the US government to conceal US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare activities against foreign states.
The HAARP website was publishing very damaging evidence of US military weather modification and earthquake triggering operations against foreign states. HAARP’s waterfall charts and magnetometer charts gave evidence of an ongoing weather war between the United States government and foreign states. The magnetometer presented concrete evidence that HAARP triggered the Japan earthquake and ensuing tsunami.'
Read more: US Government Takes Down HAARP Website to Conceal Evidence of US Weather Modification and Earthquake Inducing Warfare.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
My background is electronics. Back in the 1980's, I worked on a device similar to HAARP. It wasn't as powerful, but used the same frequency range and similarly transmitted radio waves at the upper atmosphere. Every hour the machine woke up and sent gigawatts of pulsed RF into the atmosphere and measured the amount of energy reflected back at different frequencies from the ionosphere. As anyone familiar with HAM or Amateur Radio knows, HF is unreliable. Sometimes you can communicate from Canada to Australia and at other times you can't communicate beyond the horizon. That was the information we were collecting and sending to the Ministry of Communications. In turn they would publish the results for commercial and government broadcasters as well as scientific research.

Haarp is just a more powerful version of what I was working on. I suspect that they use HAARP for similar purposes.

These conspiracy theories amusing. We should start some of our own. Has anyone suggested that HAARP is being for global mind control yet? We can see some of the unintended consequences as millions of Canadians consider voting NDP in the federal election. How else can you explain this unprecedented phenomena? It must be HAARP.

Does anyone have any other ideas of things we can blame on HAARP?