A-b-c-d-e..e...e........

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
US Soldier Waterboards 4-Year-Old Daughter

By Eric Garris February 8, 2010

Joshua Tabor, a soldier stationed at the Lewis-McChord base in Tacoma, Washington, decided to punish his 4-year-old daughter for failing to correctly recite the alphabet.

As his daughter ’squirmed’ to get away, Tabor said he submerged her face three or four times until the water was lapping around her forehead and jawline.

Police went to Tabor’s home after he was arrested after being seen walking around his neighborhood wearing a Kevlar military helmet and threatening to break windows. When they arrived, Tabor’s girlfriend told them about the alleged torture and the terrified girl was found hiding in a closet, with bruising on her back and scratch marks on her neck and throat.

Asked how she got the bruises, the girl is said to have replied: ‘Daddy did it.’

Tabor admitted to police that he chose the CIA torture technique because his daughter was terrified of water.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
'if guilty'? Now, I know that people like to give the benefit of the doubt, but when the guy TELLS police he did it, what's with the 'if guilty' dance?

He water boarded his 4 year old daughter and told police he did it.

How they didn't beat him to a pulp right then and there is beyond me.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
somebody should do the same to him.:angryfire:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
AMERICA DIVIDED OVER WATERBOARDING OF CHILDREN http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2455&pop=1&page=0&Itemid=89 http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/index2.php?option=com_content&task=emailform&id=2455&itemid=89 09-02-10 THE arrest of a US soldier accused of sticking his daughter's head in a sink has sparked a national debate over when it is acceptable to water-board a child.

Cheney called for 'moral toughness'​
Across America liberals and conservatives have clashed after army Sergeant Joshua Tabor was charged with using CIA-style interrogation methods to extract an apology from his wayward four year-old.

Fox News political commentator, Nathan Muir, said: "As usual the east coast liberals are defining this incident in terms of 'civil rights' and 'due process'.

"But surely we must not rush to judgement until we know the full facts.

Two vital questions remain - has this child been brainwashed by Osama Bin Laden, or is she in fact gathering intelligence for Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez?

"If and when she is confirmed as an Al Qaeda sleeper cell or a Venezuelan spy, will the liberal intelligentsia finally admit they were wrong? Unlike our little Chavez-loving, Islamo-fascist friend, I will not be holding my breath."

Former vice-president, Dick Cheney, added: "May I remind America that we are at war and war is brutal, it is ugly and it is wet. Who among us would not be willing to subject one four year-old girl to extraordinary rendition in order to save the lives of millions of other four year-old girls?

"It is both sad and troubling that our current president and his friends in the United Nations seem to determined to protect the rights of four year-old children regardless of their intentions towards this country."

Meanwhile, many ordinary citizens were horrified to discover that the child had been punished because of a spelling test.

Wayne Hayes, from Bellwood, Arkansas, said: "If ah found out one of ma little-uns had been learnin' how to spell any word other than 'Jesus' ah'd put a bag on his head, make him stand on a chair and attach electric wires to his doo-hickey."

Mr Hayes added: "That little girl musta done somethin' real bad otherwise why would her daddy think she was a demon? 'There's no water-torture without fire'. Some Chinese fella said that."

:smile: