Union dollars at work

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Awwwwwe gosh. How heart warming is that? They can move into garden sheds. Isn't that nice? I'd hate to be part of an earthquake only to be burned to a crisp in a plastic garden shed fire.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Awwwwwe gosh. How heart warming is that? They can move into garden sheds. Isn't that nice? I'd hate to be part of an earthquake only to be burned to a crisp in a plastic garden shed fire.

I should have used purple ink. The point, fukkstik, is, that a Canadian company which might have gone bankrupt, has stayed alive by building these portable shytehouses. It's exactly the "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" bullshyte that you and your fellow neocons love reading about, and believing in, Ayn Rand, Horatio Alger, et al.

You're not worth giving writing space to, but it is Canada after all, and since the neocons put us in a no job, no future, position, I thought some might like to read how some are pulling their load.

;-)only kidding, dickhead.

PS. I don't know for sure if they are a union shop. Just knew the bottom dwellers would respond.