Big Brother is watching ,so are "They"

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I've been known to be occasionally nerdy myself.

Don't tell anyone.

There's worse things to be, I've been accused of the same thing.

GreenFish66
It's Global Insanity by the Top Powers that be; absolute corruption/abuse of power...Keep the Zombie Slave Drones Working hard for nothin', so none will have the Energy/Power enough to assemble(anything but widgets), throw them out/Over throw them all.....

Or so it would seem...

When all are fooled by(Global propaganda)fear of death, into relying on computers/ into putting chips into their heads.When all is/are controlled/produced/monitored by technology.When Zombie Slave Drones become Irrelevant/replaceable/obsolete.Only then will we know for sure, the TRUE plans of the Economic Elite/The Over Controlling Overlords of Money and Power...Only then will we know what is truly in store for the population.......Cuz By then ..maybe they'll know....

Global Leaders lack direction...Cuz they never seem to be able to work together..yet still want all the money..to pay off all the debts...from borrowing so much money .....etc...etc...

It's amazing to think that a few Leaders were ever even able, to sit down and agree on the names of..cities/countries/Continents/...etc...at all...

It's as if they had Some kinda Ultimate plan..Then...But Do "They" still?

Where is it all leading to ?...Where are "They" leading us to?

Well... I know..
I know what's to come...

An end..
The End?
If we're not careful..

Everything is Energy and Information, the rest is recyclable(waste)

We either make it...or ....We blow ourselves up..due to; Greed/Ignornace/Corruption.Lack of direction..

Doesn't get any better bein' bitter...

Gotta continue to move, positively forward into the future...( and all that )

...Hope it's nothing like sci-fi Armagedon..

Here's to continued peace, and to new beginnings

Cheers; To The Future..and Beyond

Over and out there from here..For now .

Peace..

----------

Man... I wish I could sleep ...
Last edited by GreenFish66; Apr 26th, 2012 at 03:15 AM..

Liberalman
+1
CCTV is the true reality show.

GreenFish66
CPAC - Video on Demand (external - login to view) - Allan Gregg " 1984 in 2012 - The Assault On Reason " - Worth Watching

GreenFish66
Is Your New Cell Phone Device Worth It?... Is It Worth... Your Soul?
( BWAH hahahahaha(hahaha)!

Is your cell phone up to date?...How much are you willing to pay for the latest high-tech communicator?

The cell phone craze is infectious. Everyone wants to rant and rave about anything and everything at anytime, all the time, to anyone who will listen.

Is it worth all the time, money, effort,... Your Soul?

Let's break things down a bit

- Cell phone that allows the basic function of talking and texting... $60
- Remote control that allows you to control your T.V/Computer monitor... $30
- Basic Video Camera... $40
- MP3 player... $20
... anyway, well add up all the preferred options and necessary features that you just can't live without...

Is it worth the money?
$500 for a glorified phone?

Text your friend Johnny, and Christa...Call and talk to you Mom, Dad, Little Sister and Big Brother...All are glad to hear from you..All are listening/Watching;..But Be-Aware; so are " THEY "!

Others; in the "Clouds" are having a party...A 3rd party...You are there..No you haven't been invited; One may not even choose to be there at all.But you are; perhaps unaware, unknowingly, there.

"THEY" are collecting your information, sucking the soul out of you, gathering all your freely given information.Sorting through it, filtering it, scouring it over...Just waiting for the right time..To take all that valuable Information, re-bundle it, and sell it; your soul, back to you.

How much are you willingly to pay to buy it all back?

Does this concern you?...It's really just marketing...What harm is there as long as your getting what you want?
As long as no unfavorable's are getting/gaining access to your Info ...your " Self "

What does it matter?

The question was, is...still..(Although somewhat altered...)

Is it worth the time, money, effort you put into buying and using the newest craze?...A new cell phone..
Is it worth your soul ? / Is your soul worth it?

Just a cautionary word; something to keep in mind/remember while your texting/talking/connected/attached to; your valued Device...Sure Johnny, Christa, Mom, Dad , Little Sister...BIG BROTHER is Listening/Watching... but Be-aware...so are... " THEY".

Over and out there from here...For now...
Peace.
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jan 30th, 2013 at 07:08 PM..

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFish66View Post

Is Your New Cell Phone Device Worth It?... Is It Worth... Your Soul?
( BWAH hahahahaha(hahaha)!

Is your cell phone up to date?...How much are you willing to pay for the latest high-tech communicator?

It ain't rocket science, all that sh*t that salesmen convince most people they need is the prime reason why we are in so much financial trouble today. What's costing us $hundreds every month now, we used to get by with a few postage stamps.

GreenFish66
Only thing keepin the post office alive today is Junk mail and Gov. Mail...Junk Mail is given priority...

Had to use a pay phone the other day....Was hard to find one...Harder to find one that worked..Tryed to make a collect call( didn't have .50 cents) .Wasn't accepted due to the fact Cell phones don't accept collect calls..We are unquestionably heading towards a wireless society...Putting all our faith into High-Tech Machines/Devices, whole heartedly, without looking at the reprecussions and consequences of our passive ignorance..

All Too Willing to blindly , ignorantly, accept everything forced upon our eyes by the powers that be.Through Back-Door/Closed-Door deals and catchy advertising..ect....To our own Risk/Expense/Peril/...

When all, but nothing is said , less done...Those..."They" ...Few, such as Google, Apple...BIG BIZ.GOV. will take Over the world.!!!..Bwah ha ha ha ha !!!!!...
Last edited by GreenFish66; Feb 11th, 2013 at 08:07 PM..

JLM
+1

Only thing keepin the post office alive today is Junk mail and Gov. Mail...Junk Mail is given priority...

Had to use a pay phone the other day....Was hard to find one...Harder to find one that worked..Tryed to make a collect call( didn't have .50 cents) .Wasn't accepted due to the fact Cell phones don't accept collect calls..We are unquestionably heading towards a wireless society...Putting all our faith into High-Tech Machines/Devices, whole heartedly, without looking at the reprecussions and consequences of our passive ignorance..

All Too Willing to blindly , ignorantly, accept everything forced upon our eyes by the powers that be.Through Back-Door/Closed-Door deals and catchy advertising..ect....To our own Risk/Expense/Peril/...

When all, but nothing is said , less done...Those..."They" such as Google, will take Over the world...Bwah ha ha ha ha !!!!!...

The sad part is about 90% of the chatter is senseless. -

GreenFish66
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

The sad part is about 90% of the chatter is senseless. -

Senseless..Soon Centless..And if the common folk don't watch it ...Penniless, before St Nicklaus Circulates again..It seems as though Common People/Zombie Slave Drones are working so hard to make ends meet, they can't afford to pay attention to Big Biz/Gov...Can't Make Sense; head or tails, of the games being played, with their futures..
Both Time and Money being stolen away by the powers that be.. As they Carelessly agree to disagree; always at our expense; subtracted from our Livelihood.

90% of the 10% who strive to own 100% of everything, and seem to care 0%; about nothing but Dirty $Green$; are, for the most part, seemingly senseless.

Time to Tune in, demand to know, where all the Money goes.

Positive note?

Green Day's Comin'(?)
Last edited by GreenFish66; Mar 2nd, 2013 at 04:50 PM..

GreenFish66
Cell Phone Monitoring?

Big Biz/Big Gov. Is all about Power/Control of Money/People..If given the chance; Big Biz/Big Gov. WILL know...Will Rule ALL!...Bwua Hahahahahahahhahahahhaha....ha...ha ah...ummm....ha...Sorry...

When Freedom/Democracy Fail..We ALL Fall Down.....Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely....Let Freedom/Democracy Rule!....and all that...so on and so on...K?...

That's all I've got .......FOR NOW!...

Always Remember.... Big Brother IS watching....and so are "They" ..(Paranoid?)

Over and Out there..From here...FOR NOW..

Peace..

Last edited by GreenFish66; Sep 16th, 2013 at 08:01 PM..

gopher
Big Brother is watching and engaging in rampant pat downs:

police pat downs - YouTube (external - login to view)

GreenFish66
I'm afraid to click on that link Gopher...It better not be a "FetishFantasy" link.... Is It?...Gopher?

gopher

I'm afraid to click on that link Gopher...It better not be a "FetishFantasy" link.... Is It?...Gopher?

If it was the right wing Tea Baggers here would be jumping all over themselves to see it.

GreenFish66
Does Google have a Monopoly?

Will Google RULE THE "VIRTUAL" WORLD! BWUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA hahahaha...haha..ha..ummm.mmmm...Sorry.

Big Biz. is All About Money and Control; Gov. is All About Control and Money.
We All Pay for it, one way or another.
So, let Freedom Rule!
Peace(fully)

Christianna
They can watch me, but I fear I would bore them to tears.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by ChristiannaView Post

They can watch me, but I fear I would bore them to tears.

The good ol' "I have nothing to hide" routine? Is that how people got by in E Germany to make themselves feel good about tyranny?

GreenFish66
Cyber Mind Private Eyes, Thought Police, and Idea Thieves.

NSA can spy on computers not connected to internet, according to reports | GlobalPost (external - login to view) -

nytimes.com/2014/01/15/us/nsa-effort-pries-open-computers-not-connected- to-internet.html?_r=0 (external - login to view) - N.Y.T - " N.S.A Devices Radio Pathway Into Computers"

Does This Surprise Anybody?

How long before Thought Police are Invading our Dreams and Scouring our minds...Looking for Crime...Implanting thoughts...Looking through our Eyes?

How long before Big Biz is Advertising directly into your head...Telling You what You like, and Why...Or Robbing you of Ideas...And selling you...To, YOU...Before YOU even know who YOU are?....

Time to draw the line between what is Private and what is Public in this day and age of Cyber Mind Private Eyes, Thought Police, and Idea Thieves.

Big Brother IS watching; and so are "THEY"!...
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jan 15th, 2014 at 07:47 PM..

GreenFish66
+1
Some Day Soon only the Rich will be allowed to cross the borders...Others will be rejected by crossing guards..."They" will be able to find something incriminating in all that info.

GreenFish66
Watchdog- "Do More To Respect Privacy". - ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCAKBN0GK2BC20140820 (external - login to view)

Big Gov. / Big Biz. / Big Data .... Could become a Big Problem ...If we let it/leave it be.

Who is Watching out for the People? - No-one really.

Who Is Watching the Watchers? - "The Watchers", Watch Themselves.

The Internet is Changing : Can you see it? - I see it.

Do you like what your seeing? - I don't

Don't tell me what I like....Don't tell me what to watch...Don't tell me what to think.

The Internet is quickly becoming increasingly Intrusive...Invasive...Ignorant...Irrelevant?

The Information high-way may will no longer get you there from here...

More and more we are being directed; told Where to go, What to like, What to do....What not to do!

Where are you going?....Nah; you don't want to go there, you wouldn't like it...Come with me...I'll take you, somewhere, better...You'll like it...

Trust me!(?)

- 5 Eyes

Keep Your Eyes Open! - Be-Aware!

__________________________________________________ _

Keep "Real-Time", Live Stream, Alive!...True Freedom "Realeyes" on it!
Last edited by GreenFish66; Aug 23rd, 2014 at 02:29 PM..

Ludlow
+4
#80  Top Rated Post
I hope "they" are not watching me when I'm on the toilet that would be embarrassing

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I hope "they" are not watching me when I'm on the toilet that would be embarrassing

For sure- especially if you were masturbating!

B00Mer
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

For sure- especially if you were masturbating!

GreenFish66
"They"'re Watching...YOU!(?)

'Technocreep' author says new technologies have been invading our privacy like never before | The Current with Anna Maria Tremonti | CBC Radio - TechnoCreep.

GreenFish66
Eyes to the Sky; but don't let the Clouds, Cloud your Mind.

Unity Cloud Intelligence. - An Intelligent WAN Fabric (external - login to view) - (A Video Worth Watching).
Last edited by GreenFish66; Nov 8th, 2014 at 10:02 AM..

GreenFish66
Is a F***IN' Heat Ray Gun!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFKkqtbTM9o (external - login to view)

-----------------------

Last edited by GreenFish66; Dec 16th, 2014 at 08:54 AM..

GreenFish66
NSA Admits Wrongdoing… on Christmas Eve When Nobody is Looking / Sputnik US - News, Opinion, Radio (external - login to view)

Ludlow
+1
Dangit I hate having to look over my shoulder all the time I'm buying me a ball cap with a rear view mirror mounted on the brim.

GreenFish66
Oh yes, thee Ol' tried, tested, true "Mirror on Ball Cap" spy tool trick will work.

Or

These!
Google Spy Glasses!

GreenFish66
http://www.newsweek.com/google-revea...-report-294857 - Google Reveals Content Governments Asked Be Removed in Latest Transparency Report.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Hope Google/Apple/Etc don't let $Dollar$ signs impair their Vision...Apps are crap!...New technology is getting too invasive...People buy, yet no longer own their own/bought content...Still reluctant to buy things online...People to a larger degree don't trust Big Biz/Big Gov./BIG DATA; and pleasing these ever growing greedier/self-serving/controlling/Power Hungry groups seems to be the Direction more Tech.Companies are heading in...Remember the people...The BIG PICTURE!

1 internet for ALL!.(In real-time.)
Last edited by GreenFish66; Dec 26th, 2014 at 01:07 PM..

GreenFish66
The Secret Covenant - A Member of the Illuminati Tells All? (external - login to view) - The Secret Covenant.

"An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.
Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

"We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

"We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air (external - login to view). They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.
The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison. The poisons will be absorbed through their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems. From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.
The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat (external - login to view), breathe and wear. We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far. We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones. Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

"They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect. When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help. We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.
When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future. When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker (external - login to view) and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine. We will render them docile and weak before us by our power. They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

"We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all. Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology (external - login to view) into their lives.
We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan. They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

"Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion (external - login to view). We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.
We will foment animosity between them through our factions. When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best. We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend. The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.
They will be busy killing each other. They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.

"We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us. We will continue to prosper from their wars (external - login to view) and their deaths. We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished. We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this. The tools will be provided by their labor. We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

"We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal. Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal. We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have. We will establish a money system (external - login to view) that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

"When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media. We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

"We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates (external - login to view)and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.
They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.
The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

"When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion. When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

"But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action. They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

"This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans. This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came (external - login to view)."
"This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.
It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself."

---------------------------------------------------------

Courtesy of MHz ( Thanks MHz)

no new posts