Latest nomination for Darwin Award

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Reminds me of that idiot with the grizzlys in Alaska........who managed to get eaten with his girlfriend.....so they made a movie about him.

just goes to prove stupidity can be a doorway to fame in a culture out of touch with reality.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Pound for pound, cats are one of the most efficient and lethal animals in existence.
If your average house-cat was a 100lb critter, there'd be carnage. This Guy's cat
was 650lbs. This wasn't a good idea from the get-go...

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Reminds me of that idiot with the grizzlys in Alaska........who managed to get eaten with his girlfriend.....so they made a movie about him.

just goes to prove stupidity can be a doorway to fame in a culture out of touch with reality.

Eating girlfriend and what?....................
OHHHHHHHHHH:confused4:

Oh YAH, the bear lover, trying a threesome which didn't quite go as planned. WELL, at least that's what I heard............8O

Knew a guy who was attacked by a Lynx. One of the more secretive of the cats, but he stumbled upon it, and it must have thought it was cornered..............Did quite a number on him before he could jack a shell into the shotgun chamber. Many scars. And, Lynx's is small, compared to a tiger.

C_LooLoo

Jan 10, 2010
Australia
It's a catch 22 because out in the wild in their native habitat they are being hunted to extinction! Maybe there should be more zoo's and reserves set up around the world to help protect them. But anyway, I agree with Ron from Regina - I think it's a bad idea for people to keep Tigers as "pets"!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think it's a bad idea for people to keep Tigers as "pets"!!!
I think it is the other way around. The tiger had humans for pets.

The world would a wonderful place if some people were taken to the vet by their animals to be spayed or neutered.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah, there's lots of these nuts around, just like that Irwin guy in Australia- people should leave wild animals alone. God knows the human race has enough of them without looking for other species.