For all you over 40 single guys

gerryh
Your dreams are about to come true.

Roxxxy the sex robot makes her world debut - Yahoo! Canada News

L Gilbert
"For all you over 40 single guys"

and those who cannot handle interaction with real people.

Johnnny
My spider senses tells me this is a stab at someone else... Someone you dont like
Last edited by Johnnny; Jan 10th, 2010 at 02:13 PM..

Said1
Geez, gerryh, I had no idea you were in the market.

Johnnny
was it better then the real thing?

lone wolf
.... beware of cog wheels....

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Geez, gerryh, I had no idea you were in the market.

That's right....I'm tossin the wife and our hedonistic lifestyle for a robotic sex toy.

L Gilbert
Just think, a little diode fries up and all of a sudden, Roxxxy's muscles spasm and John's willy is pinched off and is trapped inside Roxxxy. Far out.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

That's right....I'm tossin the wife and our hedonistic lifestyle for a robotic sex toy.

lol... I could just see it now.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Just think, a little diode fries up and all of a sudden, Roxxxy's muscles spasm and John's willy is pinched off and is trapped inside Roxxxy. Far out.

Well, apparently you run the risk of something snapping, and losing your junk with real flesh and blood women too (google, wife severs husband's ***** and see how many different instances you find), so, take your pick. lol.

lone wolf
There was something on TV about her/it. At around $1500 to $1800, it's cheaper than a relationship or renting hooker time ... if that's all you want.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

There was something on TV about her/it. At around $1500 to $1800, it's cheaper than a relationship or renting hooker time ... if that's all you want.

No, you're mistaking her with the silicone 'realdolls' (the doll she is built inside of basically). She is more expensive since she has a voice, interactive junk, and can upload your kink to the internet. lol.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Well, apparently you run the risk of something snapping, and losing your junk with real flesh and blood women too (google, wife severs husband's ***** and see how many different instances you find), so, take your pick. lol.

lol Yeah. I forgot about the Bob that Bobbitt bobbed.
If he'd treated her better I bet thing's would have been better, though. It just like your robot or your car, if you didn't oil it and do other things to keep it happy, something would break and you'd pay.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

No, you're mistaking her with the silicone 'realdolls' (the doll she is built inside of basically). She is more expensive since she has a voice, interactive junk, and can upload your kink to the internet. lol.

Yup. The first one cost millions and a couple or 3 years to get it doing its thing. It won't sell retail for no piddly $1800.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Yup. The first one cost millions and a couple or 3 years to get it doing its thing. It won't sell retail for no piddly $1800.

Hmmm.... Guess I better bone up on my kinks

Said1
I will be your knight in shining armour, riding across the desert on a fine Arab charger.....coming to your emotional rescue.

YouTube - Emotional Rescue

gerryh
suggested retail is 7k - 9k depending on the programing.

globegenius
Its about time is it not? Women have had "bob" for decades............he stores under the pillow pretty easily.

Dexter Sinister
A Test Drive of Roxxxy, the World's First Sex Robot

From the link: "...looks like Lady Gaga died having her wisdom teeth extracted." That about covers it.

DurkaDurka
"She is wirelessly linked to the Internet for software updates, technical support and to send her man email messages." hahaha.

I wonder if tech support could remotely control her? That would be so much fun, I would probably direct the doll to rip off her limbs and beat her owner with them.

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by globegeniusView Post

Its about time is it not? Women have had "bob" for decades............he stores under the pillow pretty easily.

Too lumpy. Mine's under the bed with a few other gadgets until I need it.

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

A Test Drive of Roxxxy, the World's First Sex Robot

From the link: "...looks like Lady Gaga died having her wisdom teeth extracted." That about covers it.

lol I didn't read that far. But, I guess for some guys that can afford half a car's price for a mechanical bit of fluff, it'd be better than a $2000 sex worker in a hotel room or no companionship at all.

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

"She is wirelessly linked to the Internet for software updates, technical support and to send her man email messages." hahaha.

I wonder if tech support could remotely control her? That would be so much fun, I would probably direct the doll to rip off her limbs and beat her owner with them.

After you've paid almost $10K for it? You're weird. lol

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

After you've paid almost $10K for it? You're weird. lol

If you're a disgruntled, mannequin tech support agent, ruining some dudes doll would probably be a great way to spend a couple hours.

#juan
The term "robot" is a bit misleading in that she just lies there with the same dopey expression or non-expression on her face. I've read several articles that stated some fairly high prices for what seems to be little more than a glorified, auto-erotic, "whoopy" cushion.

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

If you're a disgruntled, mannequin tech support agent, ruining some dudes doll would probably be a great way to spend a couple hours.

hehehe Ever heard the word "litigation" before?

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

The term "robot" is a bit misleading in that she just lies there with the same dopey expression or non-expression on her face. I've read several articles that stated some fairly high prices for what seems to be little more than a glorified, auto-erotic, "whoopy" cushion.

Whoopy cushion? Roxxxy farts, too?
Auto-erotic? It masturbates?

DurkaDurka

hehehe Ever heard the word "litigation" before?

Wasn't "litigation" a famous schooner that sailed the seven seas back in the 1500's?

DurkaDurka
That's right, I'm gonna cornhole me one of these uppity robot-mannequins.

#juan

Whoopy cushion? Roxxxy farts, too?

What else does she do?