For all you over 40 single guys

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Just think, a little diode fries up and all of a sudden, Roxxxy's muscles spasm and John's willy is pinched off and is trapped inside Roxxxy. Far out.

Well, apparently you run the risk of something snapping, and losing your junk with real flesh and blood women too (google, wife severs husband's penis and see how many different instances you find), so, take your pick. lol.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
There was something on TV about her/it. At around $1500 to $1800, it's cheaper than a relationship or renting hooker time ... if that's all you want.

No, you're mistaking her with the silicone 'realdolls' (the doll she is built inside of basically). She is more expensive since she has a voice, interactive junk, and can upload your kink to the internet. lol.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Well, apparently you run the risk of something snapping, and losing your junk with real flesh and blood women too (google, wife severs husband's penis and see how many different instances you find), so, take your pick. lol.
lol Yeah. I forgot about the Bob that Bobbitt bobbed. :D
If he'd treated her better I bet thing's would have been better, though. It just like your robot or your car, if you didn't oil it and do other things to keep it happy, something would break and you'd pay. :D

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
"She is wirelessly linked to the Internet for software updates, technical support and to send her man email messages." hahaha.

I wonder if tech support could remotely control her? That would be so much fun, I would probably direct the doll to rip off her limbs and beat her owner with them.