Prison for inside trader

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Prison for inside trader

It's good that these bastards are finally being recognized as criminals, but 39 years would have been a more appropriate sentence (In my humble opinion)- the guy was university educated should have known better BUT there's that old "book learning" again. Can screw a guy right up.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You seem to have a thing for people with degrees but how does it relate to criminals?
Are ethics taught in apprenticeship or certificate programs?

If so, who is funding such commie behaviour? Tuitions? Taxpayers? Russian Technocrats?

What do you think Harper will do after politics but go back to working for Rockefeller and rake in the big bucks after setting up his true bosses with sweetheart deals where Canada barely breaks even on the royalty to subsidy ratio?

Care to wager if he does or doesn't?

Where are the ethical actions in corporations backing politicians who get elected to change policy in favour of that corporation, have friends or family invest in supporting business to build supply or maintain a public private inciative, then returning to working for the parent corporation while wifey and jr rake it in on sideline ivesments?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You seem to have a thing for people with degrees but how does it relate to criminals?

If so, who is funding such commie behaviour? Tuitions? Taxpayers? Russian Technocrats?

What do you think Harper will do after politics but go back to working for Rockefeller and rake in the big bucks after setting up his true bosses with sweetheart deals where Canada barely breaks even on the royalty to subsidy ratio?

Where are the ethical actions in corporations backing politicians who get elected to change policy in favour of that corporation, have friends or family invest in supporting business to build supply or maintain a public private inciative, then returning to working for the parent corporation while wifey and jr rake it in on sideline ivesments?
Yup! Getting into politics is the best way to fast forward your portfolio. Anybody who gets caught at inside trading is not part of the in crowd, he is just a fall guy. The Rockefellers, Morgans and friends manipulate the markets at will, control it. They do not like punks horning on their territory, so it is off to jail with the would be party crasher.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Did you know the CFR has a video on how to become part of the "Ruling Class"?

It explains how they do it in detail.

These guys have more balls than canal horses to openly flaunt it in our faces but most of the sheep are too busy consuming to look up from the pasture to see the wolves pulling up in limos and getting dressed in sheeps clothing on the other side of the fence.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"You seem to have a thing for people with degrees but how does it relate to criminals?" I'm not just sure who "you" is. Personally I have a great deal of respect for some people with degrees, they've worked hard, made sacrifices. What I don't respect is those who thinks it gives them a free pass to run rough shod over others and, and minimize other avenues of education, like the school of hard knocks. I have a lot of respect for many professions but I also have much respect for a lot of people like the British Columbia logger who have attained success (while acting like a human being) through such attributes as hard work and ingenuity.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Actually when I was doing an apprenticeship we had a course on ethics as well as many on how to deal with customers. But then I worked for an equipment dealer.