1 I on

The Growing Nuclear Club - Council on Foreign Relations (external - login to view)

Nuclear Proliferation: News & Videos about Nuclear Proliferation - CNN.com (external - login to view)

Nuclear summit urges anti-terror treaty - The Globe and Mail

Defense.gov - Nuclear Posture Review -

Summit vows to secure nuclear supply in four years - CTV News

Prime Minister of Canada: PM announces a nuclear cooperation project with the United States to further secure inventories of spent highly enriched uranium (external - login to view)

Bombs bad , Nuclear energy can be good if properly used...and re-used..Safely!
Bill Gates says we need to get to zero emissions - Bill Gates, Climate change, Energy innovation | TerraPass: Fight global warming, reduce your carbon footprint (external - login to view)

Will Bill Gates Save the World with Terrapower? | Earth Talk (external - login to view)

Peace or Pieces?

Although I prefer solar ..

Green/Clean tech is now ..It Is the future
Last edited by GreenFish66; Apr 15th, 2010 at 11:37 AM..
Millionaires who gave it all away (external - login to view) - Millionaires who gave it all away ...

1 I on top philanthropists ...

www.businessweek.com/pdfs/2004/0448_philan.pdf (external - login to view) - 50 top philanthropists - Couple of my favs are Bill Gates ,Richard Branson , G&B Moore, Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey ..etc.... but there are so many, too many to name ...It is good to give back to the good...To those who need more than 1self...

Liberal pushes charity transparency bill - The Globe and Mail - Charity transparency bill ...

What we need to do is cut out all the beaurcratic abuse in the social/public service sector. ( If 1 person in need of assistance were to get ..oh ..say $700 a month for rent and food , There would still be millions unaccounted for...Caught up in the system ..Going who knows where ..Resume writing/re-writing courses and seminars ?.. ) ...Not even going to start with the needs of others in 2nd/ 3rd world countries ...Accountability and transparency is always the issue..

More needs to go to help ppl in need...Please don't stop giving ...Every dollar helps ...( This is not a public service annoucement ...)...

Thanks goes to those who think positively of others..Ppl other than themselves / who give to others in good purpose/ well meaning .. without expecting anything in return ...You make all the difference .You give hope.. save faith .. ..

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ (external - login to view) - This site showcases yet another benefit anonymity /(artistic)freedom of expression offers 2 all ...
Shows | Newstalk 1010 (external - login to view)

CFRB - Newstalk 1010 Toronto, ON - Listen Online (external - login to view) - another good talk radio station .. Ben Mercer - Ryan Doyle - etc ...Great show hosts ...Finally talk radio for the rest of us..
Last edited by GreenFish66; Apr 21st, 2010 at 01:23 PM..
1 I On - Earth Science /Geo Science/ Over turning Circulation ...Solar prominence..Magnetic pole reversal .Hmmm, some very interesting stuff..

Over turning circulation / Thermohaline Ocean Circulation

Thermohaline Ocean Circulation (external - login to view)

NASA Study Finds Atlantic 'Conveyor Belt' Not Slowing (external - login to view)

Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (MOC)

Sun Erupts: Epic Blast Seen by NASA Solar Observatory (external - login to view)

Earth Magnetic Field Reversal

When North Becomes South: New Clues to Earth's Magnetic Flip-Flops

EARTH CHANGES: Magnetic Field Reversal (external - login to view)

Why Does Earth's Magnetic Field Flip? (external - login to view)

Something extra ...

www.gac.ca/PopularGeoscience/...Energy_e_4.pdf (external - login to view)
1 I On - Gulf Oil Spill ...Supiciously, Hopefully..

Why not Use a Spiral cork screw N Cap it ...?

Oil cleanup plan the real catastrophe | Lisa Van Dusen | Columnists | Comment | Toronto Sun -Lisa VanDusen - " BP could look beyond petroleum again and lead the industry now in cleanup research, both for re-rebranding and for the people who live on and off of the water, and whose lives may soon be about nothing but oil. "

Well Put Lisa - Time for ol' oil to find new innovative/High Tech ways to prevent Oil spills ,and Clean them up quickly when these unacceptable spills occur.. Or Even better, time to move to new alternatives to oil ..

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...-oil-here.html (external - login to view)
1 I On - Ontario Primier McGuinty - Curiously ...

Discussing Green /Clean and BRAAAAINS !?!

Shimon Peres asks Dalton McGuinty for meeting of minds - thestar.com -

Ontario Premier McGuinty visits Israeli cleantech projects (external - login to view)

PM gets warm welcome in Toronto (external - login to view)

Israeli PM cuts visit short; Ottawa ?deeply regrets? lost lives - thestar.com

Premier avoids politics in talks with Israeli PM (external - login to view)

McGuinty liberal red, IS NOT Green...

1 I On ...

When one mistake haunts the rest of your working life - thestar.com - Good story ..From people who's voices need to be heard and not ignored

Peoples Summit - Participate! (external - login to view) - "The Peoples Summit" ..Right on..
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jun 21st, 2010 at 06:45 PM..
1 I on - Haiti - Revisited

canadaeast.com - AP Interview: Bill Clinton frustrated by slow donors, but hopeful for Haiti's recovery | Jonathan M. Katz, The Associated Press - Breaking News, New Brunswick, Canada (external - login to view) - Bill Clinto Reminds us..

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...ney-going.html (external - login to view) - Haiti ..Where is the Money Going?

ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/0...iti-revisited/ (external - login to view) - Ac360 Revisits Haiti

Let's not forget to keep an eye on this and other relief efforts ..Watch the money trail doesn't lead into the Wrong pockets..
2053 Nuclear Explosions Conducted 1945-1998 (external - login to view)

Monday, 12 July 2010 07:53
keep an eye on these lunatics..................................

Threatening World Order: US and Israel Quietly Announce Plans to Reconstitute Their Nuclear Stockpiles (external - login to view)

Wednesday, 14 July 2010 08:22

'The world looks like itís about to become a more dangerous place. A recent report from Israelís newspaper Haaretz finds that the United States is moving forward with plans to strengthen Israelís nuclear weapons stockpile. The report, exposed within the last few days, originated from Israelís Army Radio, which sent along a secret document chronicling the nuclear cooperation between US and Israeli leaders.
Israel has not signed the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), meaning that it is not technically violating international rules under the NPT regarding the development and reconstitution of nuclear weapons, despite longstanding efforts of the international community to establish a ďnuclear weapons free zoneĒ in the Middle East.'
Read more: Threatening World Order: US and Israel Quietly Announce Plans to Reconstitute Their Nuclear Stockpiles (external - login to view)
Hear Here Stretch

1 I On - Oil Spills ... Suspiciously

Expert: China oil spill far bigger than stated | News-Gazette.com (external - login to view) - China Oil Spill

Canadian company to be sued over oil spill - Owen Sound Sun Times - Ontario, CA (external - login to view) - Canadian Oil Spill

Factbox: Developments in the Gulf of Mexico oil spill - U.S. news - Environment - msnbc.com (external - login to view) - U.S Oil Spill

A Conspiracy ?

Over supply and not enough demand to keep the Biz alive ?

So what do these Oil spills have to do with the Price of Oil/Gas/Tea in China/Globally?

Any 1 ?

And What's with all the Forest fires and floods ?

It seems to me to be a more active and destructive year than usual ...Something else to be keep an Eye on ..Hype or Reality ..?
Last edited by GreenFish66; Aug 3rd, 2010 at 06:08 PM..
1 Watchful Eye on ....Chile miiners..Chile miners (external - login to view)

Live cnn - Oct 12th...CNN.com Live (external - login to view)

Hope and Pray there is A Happy ending ..
Last edited by GreenFish66; Oct 12th, 2010 at 09:01 PM..
1 I On - WikiLeaks Info ..

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...l-threads.html (external - login to view) - "The Complete Wikileaks Thread(All threads merged here!)"

How many people on this site believe This Wiki Leak B.S.?.....
My Fishy senses are tingling ..Have been ever since these WikiLeaks managed to Soak through every Level of Security and Saturate/Flood every Information Station....

I wonder how many people believe what was released, how this info will be used, and to who's benefit?

Who will ultimately benefit from this "Classified"Info ?

Just Some Questions to Ponder Over ..? For Now ...

Stay tuned
Last edited by GreenFish66; Dec 22nd, 2010 at 11:28 PM..
1I on - Birds falling from the Sky, Dead Fish in the Waters...Apocalyptic? Natural, Phenomenon?..Perhaps Consequences/After Effects from the Gulf Oil Spill/Other pollutants?..

Dead birds, fish kills prompt doomsday theories, but scientists say they're natural (external - login to view)

Somethin' to keep an Eye on Anyway...Just outta interest...
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jan 7th, 2011 at 08:03 PM..
1 I On - Environment Minister Peter Kent ... Curious to see how he will Deal with the OilSands Portfolio and other Environmental Issues Affecting Canada...

Canadians can make ethical oil choice | Ezra Levant | Columnists | Comment | Toronto Sun - Ethical Oil ? ..Where's the Ethics in Oil?..Seems to be a Ridiculous Concept..

"Canadian oil isn't perfect, but we're better than the world's other sources of oil, OPEC countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Nigeria, Venezuela and other awful places"

...Smarter Countries are Leaving Oil behind for Higher Hills/Greener Pastures..If we don't change our direction now and become a Greener/Cleaner Country We will become "Them" ..

We have got to steer away from "Dirty Oil" Like Most 1st world Countries..

What is Alberta's Alternative to Dirty Biz...How will Alberta/Canada Ensure Sustainable Prosperity Now and into the Future?...

The Answer/The Solution is Green/Clean Tech...
1 I On - Goldman Sach's FaceBook

Newsvine - Goldman Sachs limits Facebook private offering (external - login to view)

Hmmm I wonder ...

Will Goldman Sach's FaceBook Become A Slush Fund For the Next U.S Election , at the Expense of the Public?...

I for 1 hope FaceBook Doesn't become another Enron/World Com...Just Another Misused Entity..Would be a sad demise for the Social Network .

Perhaps FaceBook's Peak has already been reached and it's time to cash in .

I will be keeping an Eye on this story with keen Curiousity...
1 I On ...Rampant Road Raged Conservatives(?)

Car slams into City Hall bike station | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Road Raged Driver, with close Conservative links no doubt........(Good thing no one was hurt ...Means we can joke, Right?) ____________

With Mayor.Ford at the Wheel.It's True.Looks like "War on Cars, is Over" (Not Mayor Fords words..TOSun)

Now it's War IN Cars..ON Bikes!(?)..IC

Ahhh!...LOOK OUT! ...GET DOWN...SAVE YOURSELF!!!!...Rampant Road Raged Conservatives Everywhere !...
Not even safe(from cars) on the sidewalks anymore...
Last edited by GreenFish66; May 10th, 2011 at 10:34 PM..
I I on -

Oh I Can't see nothin'
Eye's Burnin' Red...Still Chokin' on all the Smoke/Smog comin' from Oil River Peace Pipes..I mean, Peace River/Oil Pipes..

http://ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCATRE75601420110607 (external - login to view)

http://ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCATRE75261U20110606?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandCha nnel=0&sp=true (external - login to view)

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/alberta-premier-criticizes-oil-spill-cleanup-3 (external - login to view)

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/cp-article.aspx?cp-documentid=24533547 (external - login to view)

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/94028-alberta-moves-export-water.html (external - login to view)

Ah!...The more I read.The more my Eye's Burn Red.!

....and ..Somethin Smells Funny !?..

(Chief Big Smoke ..Says. " Smokm' if ya Gotm' ")
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jun 6th, 2011 at 10:21 PM..
1 I on . .Edumedication - ( Medicinal Education )

- Turning the Channel to - Theodore " Teddy " Roosevelt ...

quotThe Indomitable Teddy Rooseveltquot - Harrison Engle 23 - YouTube

- " The Indomitable Teddy Rooselvelt "

- " The Government aught not, to conduct the business of this country, but it aught to regulate it, so that it shall be conducted, in the interest of the public..........."

- " Eye to the Stars, Feet on the Ground "

Feet on the Ground, Head to the Stars....

Over and Out There..From Here...For now...

Theodore Roosevelt Speech - Social and Industrial Justice - YouTube

Teddy Roosevelt Quotes | TeddyRoosevelt.com (external - login to view) - Thank you for your Wise Words ..Mr.T.(T)Roosevelt ..-

__________________________________________________ ________________________

1 I On - (Re -).Edumedication - ( Medicinal Education )

- Turning Channel to - Albert Einstein -

Albert Einstein How I See the World Part 1 of 6 - YouTube

Einstein on God - YouTube - Einstein's Soul/Spiritual Energy is Far larger than Even Einstein, himself, could ever have imagined...

God is/of within, as we are, within it all, as 1 ..God.

Everything is Energy and Information ...The Rest..Recyclable Waste...

" A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. "- A.Einstein ...

- ..Sorry Mr. E(=mc^2) ..I'll try to remember that.
( This Channel's gettin' kinda Spooky..)

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_einstein.html (external - login to view)

" Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish " - A Einstein

" Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. " A. Einstein

" Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."

Think I've had enough (Re-) Edumedication for the Day/Over Edumedicated..

So ...Over and Out here
...For now ..

" Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."

Think I've had enough (Re-) Edumedication for the Day/Over Edumedicated..

So ...

Over and Outta here
...For now ..

P.s - Please excuse the repetition ...Won't let me edit ...only add..( apparently)

Last edited by GreenFish66; Oct 24th, 2011 at 02:22 AM..
no new posts