Judge Drops All Charges in Blackwater’s Baghdad Massacre

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
ruling "as vindication of the American justice system" :lol:

By Jason Ditz December 31, 2009

US District Judge Ricardo Urbina today ordered all charges dropped against five former Blackwater contractors accused of roles in a 2007 Baghdad massacre, determining that the Justice Department had improperly handled evidence and provided implausible explanations for its errors.

The 90 page ruling emphasized that the end to the case was not on lack of merit, but rather because of procedural problems by the prosecution. The Justice Department could appeal the decision, but has not said whether it intends to do so.

In the September attack, the Blackwater contractors opened fire on a crowd of unarmed Iraqi civilians, killing 17. One of the contractors later bragged, according to court documents, that the killings were “revenge for September 11.”

Yet the defense lawyers maintained that they were acting in “self defense” and declared today’s ruling as vindication of the American justice system. A sixth Blackwater employee agreed to a plea deal in return for testimony.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Education.
Rather than relying on our spineless media with it`s single, 30 second bite, if at all reported, you`re able to read it here with links. That, and a better understanding of why the US is despised by the rest of the world, the way it is.

Why do you post all this stuff from a Canadian website? You only reinforce that "backdoor" claptrap....

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Education.
Rather than relying on our spineless media with it`s single, 30 second bite, if at all reported, you`re able to read it here with links. That, and a better understanding of why the US is despised by the rest of the world, the way it is.

Oh ok,thanks,us sheeple need to be educated by your spam.:roll:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Since when do `US Americans` in general, give a **** about thier gov.`s injustice`s when dealing with issues abroad? Most would rather it swept under the carpet to hold what little is left of thier now irreparable image.

Posting here, and elsewhere will forever show those with blinkers on, just what we are dealing with and give a fuller understanding next time those `tarrist` attack that sick nation.

If, of course, I`m bending or breaking this board`s rules by posting this news, I expect to be reprimanded otherwise, read it and weep or simply ignore the piece.

If you want to be Radio Free America, shouldn't you be broadcasting to US Americans?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Since when do `US Americans` in general, give a **** about thier gov.`s injustice`s when dealing with issues abroad? Most would rather it swept under the carpet to hold what little is left of thier now irreparable image.

Posting here, and elsewhere will forever show those with blinkers on, just what we are dealing with and give a fuller understanding next time those `tarrist` attack that sick nation.

If, of course, I`m bending or breaking this board`s rules by posting this news, I expect to be reprimanded otherwise, read it and weep or simply ignore the piece.

Yes,everyone but you has blinkers on.
As for US Americans,the sites called Canadian content,not American content.
Post what you want but I consider it bad nettiquete to go spamming a forum to just try and promote your hatred which is all your doing,the happy new years you posted along with an article about dead soldiers proves why your here.
Must be why you have a red chevron under your American avatar.:lol:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
What else would you expect from that paranoid lawless nation and it`s envy of us free-thinking Canadians?
Sad to see our current leaders bowing to American foreign policy and following thier orders like submissive little pansies but that reflects only a handfull of Canadians I believe.

Back door ... as in the paranoia concept: Canada being seen as a staging ground for terrorists and insurrection.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What else would you expect from that paranoid lawless nation and it`s envy of us free-thinking Canadians?
Sad to see our current leaders bowing to American foreign policy and following thier orders like submissive little pansies but that reflects only a handfull of Canadians I believe.

You sure do have this weird little concept of life going on. Good luck with that, eh?