d Donkey for Norwegian round-the-world couple

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Polish town buys new donkey for Norwegian round-the-world couple

A Polish town has bought a new donkey for a Norwegian couple whose animal was slain while they were hiking with it through the country as part of an around-the-world trip.

Published: 8:51PM GMT 04 Dec 2009

Marianne and Werner Lovlie have spent 28 years hiking across the globe with three donkeys and several dogs

Marianne and Werner Lovlie have spent 28 years hiking across the globe with three donkeys and several dogs.
But one of their donkeys was shot and killed on Sunday night while they were camping in the woods near the city of Golub-Dobrzyn.
Jan Kuzminski, deputy governor of the region, said on Friday that officials had purchased a new animal for the hikers.
Speaking on TVN24, Mr Kuzminski said authorities meant the purchase to be an apology. Residents had expressed outrage over the killing of the donkey.
Police are investigating the incident and believe that an illegal deer hunter mistook the donkey for a doe.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
I just wonder if the Norwegian couple would be permitted to travel across Canada and if it happened there , would......." the residents had expressed outrage over the killing of the donkey"
.Just wonder .

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I just wonder if the Norwegian couple would be permitted to travel across Canada and would......."Residents had expressed outrage over the killing of the donkey"
.Just wonder .

I would just have to wonder why the hell any sane person would travel the world with a donkey?

Having sex with a donkey is one thing, traveling with one is a whole different story.

Praise be the Pollacks though for replacing the donkey they murdered.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I just wonder if the Norwegian couple would be permitted to travel across Canada and if it happened there , would......." the residents had expressed outrage over the killing of the donkey"
.Just wonder .

Do you have to turn everything into an anti-Canada rant?

There went the last of your credibility