With the H1N1 in full force, will that affect upcoming social events you had planned

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
We all heard that H1N1 would hit and had been given a lot of mixed signals. People might not want to believe it is real or out there but tonight it is more a reality for people then we want it to be. Our family seems to be hit, as of tonight, by this flu and we will probably see Halloween impacted for the kids.

Will it impact the following upcoming events you may have wanted to participate in or even you children.

Halloween
Remembrance Day
US ThanksGiving
Company Christmas Parties

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
With the H1N1 in full force, will that affect upcoming social events you had planned?

Of course not, No fear here!

Social events suck anyways. Staying at home is better.

Last edited:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
We all heard that H1N1 would hit and had been given a lot of mixed signals. People might not want to believe it is real or out there but tonight it is more a reality for people then we want it to be. Our family seems to be hit, as of tonight, by this flu and we will probably see Halloween impacted for the kids.

Will it impact the following upcoming events you may have wanted to participate in or even you children.

Halloween
Remembrance Day
US ThanksGiving
Company Christmas Parties
Probably not if I get my "shot". If I don't get it, I'm so exposed anyway. Probably more than many people are. Apparently we won't get many kids at our new res. as of tomorrow. I no longer attend Remembrance Day Services (no one in my family fought in the war and as you know - it always rains that day), our Thanksgiving is over and hopefully much of this will be under control by Christmas. Hubby's work doesn't have a Christmas party and while mine does, I'm with those people 5 days a week right now anyway. I'm really sorry it has hit your family today. Must not be you of course so is it your son or your daughter? Maybe it's not the H1N1. Lots of other flu's going around.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
And yet one more thread on H1N1. Let's all start a thread on it and see if we can blanket the hot topics menu.