Why Psychologists Are Infinitely More Dangerous Than Conspiracy Theorists

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Why Psychologists Are Infinitely More Dangerous Than Conspiracy Theorists

'According to a Psychology Today hit piece written by psychologist John Gartner, people prone to thinking that powerful men might actually get together and plan to maintain and advance their power are borderline psychotics who are a danger to society.
In reality, hundreds of years of history has taught us that psychologists routinely aid authoritarian regimes in enforcing tyrannical and inhumane policies while helping them crush political opposition by defining suspicion of authorities as a mental illness.
Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » Why Psychologists Are Infinitely More Dangerous Than Conspiracy Theorists

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
doctors, lawyers, psychiatrists, accountants...

dictatorships don't really happen without them.

But that doesn't make the professionals who work OUTSIDE of such regimes evil, or out to get you, anymore than being a conspiracy theorist makes one sane just because some of the are.

My uncle thinks aliens have implanted monitoring devices in his teeth so that the government can monitor his stock portfolio.... I'm pretty sure he's not sane.

strange

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2009
Toronto
Psychologists study the human mind and how it adapts to its external surroundings. Conspiracy theorists are disillusioned and horrible confused and this could lead to schizophrenia. But then so too could thinking that everyone that has expertise in a certain field i is out to get you.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Les thinks psychologists are ok (they only study behavior) but it is psychiatrists (who study aberrant behavior) that are usually screwier than their patients. :D