Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Tags: 911
COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained ‘intimate relations’ with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, “all the way until that day of September 11.”
These ‘intimate relations’ included using Bin Laden for ‘operations’ in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These ‘operations’ involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner “as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict,” that is, fighting ‘enemies’ via proxies.

Webmaster's Commentary:
As previously reported, Bin Laden was met in July 2001 at the American hospital at Dubaï by CIA.
Already quite ill (Osama would die before the end of the year), Osama became the perfect person to play the greatest villain of all time; a face to attach to a false-flag attack in New York, then to be the supervillain nobody could ever find and arrest.
So, who really did 9-11? Here is a clue.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
This is pretty old news. In Charlie Wilson's War we get the idea one important politician supported those poor Afghan people fighting those godless commies when the USSR invaded. Well, one politician, the CIA and evangelical fundamentalist religious types. Private secret wars seem like a long term policy loser. The US "won." Replacing communists with the Taliban.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
This is pretty old news. In Charlie Wilson's War we get the idea one important politician supported those poor Afghan people fighting those godless commies when the USSR invaded. Well, one politician, the CIA and evangelical fundamentalist religious types. Private secret wars seem like a long term policy loser. The US "won." Replacing communists with the Taliban.

yep, I know its old, but it popped up in the news headlines again so I posted it......just incase some had forgotten just how corrupt the "good ol' us of g" is.......I know, how can one forget you say..................

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
yep, I know its old, but it popped up in the news headlines again so I posted it......just incase some had forgotten just how corrupt the "good ol' us of g" is.......I know, how can one forget you say..................

Tt is old news but it is informative. It keeps popping up because we are in the land of not knowing history so we tend to forget it and repeat it. Weak policy got the US involved Iraq too. Ignorance and fear feeds the war party.

The US has now conducted two wars that were not essential wars of self-defence, but opportunistic wars and now they are paying. There is justice in the world.