Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Well the Fed is an obnoxious construct in the first place. The U.S. Government should nationalize the Fed. and rename it The Bank of the United States. It should then rescind its autonomous status and make it fully accountable to the Executive Branch with Oversight by the Congress. All of it's Board meeting minutes and policy decisions should be made available to the Executive and Legislative Branches, and key decisions on interest rates or monetary policy should be approved by the Executive Branch.

Get rid of the Primary Dealers. The Federal Reserve is in far too cozy a relationship with private financial interests. There is no such thing as a debt wall, unless it was imposed on it by Executive mandate. Also stop this nonsense of re-buying debt. If necessary by-pass the debt issue process all together, and simply issue the currency through government agencies. Control any inflationary pressures with money supply policy imposed on banks, not interest rates, which should be kept permanently low. The Federal notes should never be sold to Foreign governments, that's mortgaging away your national sovereignty.

The current financial system in the U.S. and around the globe is rusted through and in tatters. It needs a total refit. To do that that the economies of the major powers are going to have to re-nationalize their entire economies, by ditching Free Trade and monetarism. Then establish a regulatory regime that strictly controls the financial industry. It should bring in a tax on all derivative and speculative instruments sales, and make primary lenders hold their loans to maturity, to prevent another Credit Swap fiasco.

Re-industrialize the economy with tariff incentives and affordable business loans. Re-introduce progressive tax systems to ensure a fair sharing of wealth. Do this and the world will get out of this Depression brought on by economic Liberalism. Don't do it and this economy will be like a bouncing ball that loses energy every time it bottoms out, there will be no recovery.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Actually I think the U.S. Constitution puts the full control of minting coinage and currency in the hands of the Congress, which allows a thorough and open vetting of monetary policy for the American people. Its important to us Canadians, because essentially if the U.S. sinks, and it is on the verge of capsizing now, we will be drawn down with it.

Frankly i don't trust Obama to manage money because like all Democrat Presidents he is in the back pocket of Wall Street, although the Republicans of recent vintage have been no better.

The U.S. and world financial system is bankrupt. Printing money to put into the bankrupt American banking system is like throwing money into a bottomless pit. It needs to be put into bankruptcy re-organization, with the U.S Congress as Trustee.

The commercial banking system has to be re-established as a retail operation for federal monetary policy. Commercial banks exist to carry out Federally mandated monetary policy, in loans to agro-industrial business and for home loans with in a nationally reasoned economic plan. They do not speculate, invest or trade.

They hold loans to maturity, and profit only through regulated, low spread between between interest and covering costs. They should have no relationship with the mercantile and investment banking sectors, and both need to be strictly regulated.

If you're going to print money, and essentially the U.S. federal government has through default, allowed the banking sector to take over the government function of creating money, then you had better invest that money in productive industry rather than bottomless pits like Wall Street investment firms who put it into speculative derivatives and hedge funds that produce nothing.

That's what has happened with these bailouts and it has not scratched the surface of the untenable loan 'assets' held by these institutions. It might amount to $20 trillion, it is not payable. These firms should be allowed to fail, and the Fed. Government, specifically the Bank of the United States will have to move into the void to keep credit flowing.

Frankly allowing Wall Street to go on a drunken speculative binge, like they have, is an act of criminal negligence on the part of the U.S. government, and it has being going on for decades. The 'Free Market' has been a joke, a Barbary Coast of pirates and gambling interests.

The problems with the U.S. and world economy are so profound that some radical solutions are going to have to be employed to get it working again. The so called bottoming out of the recession is a fiction. We will see a series of shocks over the next months and few years that will obliterate what is left of the productive economy, and leave vast masses of people in poverty.

Last edited:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
JFK + Executive Order 11110 = Head Shot?

JFK was shot in the head by sniper fire in broad daylight in Texas. Can we all agree on that?

It is the rest of the puzzle that divides us - yes? Lone gunman vs. grassy knoll vs. someone in the storm drain etc... We don't have answers, it seems to me, because the evidence we need using todays technology is absent. By hook or by crook a story made its way to the populace. But conflicting accounts, omitted evidence, magic bullet theories and questions about means, motive and opportunity which accompany any crime naturally left doubt in the mind of the crowd. The mafia, Bay of Pigs, Vietnam military-industrial interests etc... - the question remains: Who HAD to kill JFK?

Please watch the video below - give it some thought - and ask yourself - why did JFK think it was so important to back our money? The man was brave and brilliant. Who stood to lose the most by JFK's actions regarding Executive Order 11110 - perhaps the Federal Reserve?

Silver coins and silver-backed U.S. Notes vs. Federal Reserve notes backed by NOTHING. A note that is A legal tender for all debts public and private vs. a note that IS legal tender for all debts public and private. Look (CLICK) HERE for previous post pics so you can see the words for yourself on real bills.

I've often heard there is no intrinsic value in a Federal Reserve Note. I disagree. The intrinsic value of a modern Federal Reserve note is the valuable unique paper. This paper existing as a one dollar Federal Reserve Note can be bleached then re-printed by a counterfeiter with a $100 dollar designation - multiplying its value by 100. Presto - money for nothing! Although this is illegal it doesn't seem to differ much from what the Federal Reserve itself does - stamp paper with a number and call it money!

Interesting pics of historical money here

JFK was for the PEOPLE it seems to me - NOT the entrenched elite powers. Means, motive and opportunity must be considered in any murder - this murder is no different in that regard.

American's Journey: JFK + Executive Order 11110 = Head Shot?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
An economic collapse is formed of three things.

1. A dramatic increase in debt, as a proportion of the value of production.
2. A debasement of the currency, through the rise of money aggregates, such as derivatives
3. A collapse of physical production in the manufacturing and agricultural sectors

This is a lethal combination that separates currency from productive output. Both of these are dynamic forces. The real value of currency cannot be secured by a commodity, it might be able to be valued by a commodity like gold or silver, but it can't be secured by it.

Currency requires the continuing dynamic production of goods and services within its economy to ensure its stability. Currency's only purpose is to facilitate the transfer of goods, and as such it is a form of public credit, not something with any intrinsic value in and of itself.

I'm convinced there is cabal out there of rich bankers who are so morally corrupt and ambitious, and whose fortunes are so tied into the the failed policies of monetarism and globalism, that they would go to any lengths to protect their interests.

I'm not sure whether Kennedy had the wherewithal to change that system, but his attempt to undercut the Federal Reserve would have sent shock waves through the world financial system.

The U.S. in 1963 had a healthy economy, a stable currency, an integrated national industrial economy, with prosperity and equitably shared wealth. That has all been frittered away since by the policies of economic liberalism - free trade, deregulation, privatization, monetarism, deformation of credit, rampant speculation.

Personally i have my doubts that this was an elaborate conspiracy, but i don't discount it totally. I know that this Executive Order might have been the last authentic attempt to wrest control of the economy for the benefit of the American People, from the international banking oligarchy that now has complete control of it.

Our current policies are driving us to our knees economically. It is an unfolding and on going event, and Obama is in every way facilitating it, by supporting a bailout of the banks, instead of the American people. He is dishonouring his oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States and promote the general welfare in doing so.

Last edited: