How US Rabbis and Israel Traffic in Human Organs and Money Laundering

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
How US Rabbis and Israel Traffic in Human Organs and Money Laundering

'“A kidney by any other name would smell as sour,” can be said of the recent organ-trafficking and money-laundering FBI sting operation which implicated five Talmudic rabbis from New York and neighboring New Jersey. This international rabbinical operation spanned from Jewish-entrenched New York to the Jewish state of Israel.'
How US Rabbis & Israel Traffic In Human Organs & Money Laundering | Real Zionist News

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
Excuse me but if one ultra right wing nut does something, should you tar every conservative with the same feather? These particular people are despicable and I have no truck with the ultra everything,but reporting this isn't being anti-semitic, it's reporting something that has involved some ultra orthodox jews - they did it on their own time, they should be judged accordingly (trust me - I'm thinking the regular legal community and the religious community)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Who mentioned the word conservative?

In the past whenever I have posted on a thread that deals with Israel I repeatedly get red bad rep points with the same message that reads ''anti semite''. Ironically, my ancestry is largely Jewish. And yes, I agree with you that reporting it isn't being anti-Semitic.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This 'news' is more than a week old. Is the term 'some ultra orthodox jews' used in an attempt to distance those caught from the mass moral majority, you know a small radical off-shoot that has no morals or scruples. You don't have the right group, the ones below would have nothing to do with this sort of practice. It is true they are the moral minority but please put the 'blame' of these acts on the shoulders of the ones who commit such acts. That is the ones who hold the political/military power in Israel today.

Orthodox Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although Orthodox Jews are expected to observe all 613 mitzvot, certain core practices are generally considered essential to being Orthodox and converts are generally required to promise to observe:

I would have thought the headlines making the rounds this week would be more interesting since it comes from inside Israel itself.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
once again I got another anonymous bad rep point with the same message ''anti semite''

I have been given a hint previously as to who this is so I will soon return the favor

Reactions: MHz

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Which proves what on your part?
Almost forgot, a few weeks ago the French made it a crime to boycott any Israeli goods, for any reason. I didn't spend a lot of time on the article. Do you want the link. The one I do plan on reading is the IDF soldier's 'journels' of that time at the start of the year. That's only a week old so links might still be available, oh, look at this , here's one.
ISRAEL ATTEMPTING TO SILENCE ‘BREAKING THE SILENCE’ « Desertpeace

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Money laundering and organ trafficking happens in Canuckville and many other countries, too. It isn't necessarily a (alleged) Judaic thing, nor is it even confined to any particular race.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Israel is CRIME. In this case it is the Jewish state that aids and abets in these crimes and a great many others. Genocide is a crime. Israelis are conducting genocide at this minute and Canada (we) helps them..

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Money laundering and organ trafficking happens in Canuckville and many other countries, too. It isn't necessarily a (alleged) Judaic thing, nor is it even confined to any particular race.
I agree. Organ trafficking isn't a religious/race issue. Its about greedy people exploiting desperate people. Sure Israel is known to be a hot bed of organ trafficking. So is Brazil, Egypt, South Africa, Indonesia, India and Iraq.

These links show that this trade is global.

THE ORGAN TRADE: A Global Black Market; Tracking the Sale of a Kidney On a Path of Poverty and Hope - The New York Times

Global Politician - Organ Trafficking in Eastern Europe

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sure Israel is known to be a hot bed of organ trafficking. So is Brazil, Egypt, South Africa, Indonesia, India and Iraq.
The 2nd link you provided would seem to make Iraq as a place where organs are harvested. Your statement might be taken as they were major purchasers. The two articles I have read that had prices was the doner got 6,000 and the 'match-maker got the rest. I tend to think the donor should have got the larger portion. How hard is it to do a medical compatibility search when you have medical records on anybody who has ever had a blood sample taken, DNA, whatever items make organ transplants more successful. How does that rate $54,000O/request? Are their hidden fees?
Only one in that entire list of countries claims the moral high ground in all aspects of their behaviour.
The way this should play out is they are sent to Israel for trial (if it is even against any Law, one link would say it is not), by fellow Israeli's under OT Law and what was legal when having money matters with any section of the People known as Gentiles. Buying an organ and the reselling it at *8x the original price might be 'profiteering' in some aspects. Wow, the Gov of Israel will even kick in the (first) $80,000.

BioEdge: Israeli organ traffickers shift operations to China</b>

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Top Sweden newspaper says IDF kills Palestinians for their organs

Tags: ISRAEL
PALESTINE
A leading Swedish newspaper reported this week that Israeli soldiers are abducting Palestinians in order to steal their organs, a claim that prompted furious condemnation and accusations of anti-Semitic blood libel from a rival publication.

Webmaster's Commentary:
Not counting the Rabbi busted in a black market organ selling scandal here in the US, of course!

Sweden newspaper: Israel kills Palestinians, harvests their organs - Haaretz - Israel News

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
MURDERING PALESTINIANS FOR THEIR ORGANS

By: poorrichard
Tags: ASSASSINATION
ISRAEL
PALESTINE
Israeli officials and spokespersons have been railing against a leading Swedish newspaper for publishing a report claiming that the Israeli occupation army murders Palestinians in order to use their organs for transplants for Jewish patients.
The Tabloid Aftonbladet, one of Sweden’s most popular newspapers, on Tuesday, 18 August, reported that Israeli occupation soldiers had been murdering Palestinian youngsters in the West Bank in order to extricate their organs and sell them. The report carried a photograph showing the body of a victim of such an execution, with a large scar running from his chin to abdomen.
MURDERING PALESTINIANS FOR THEIR ORGANS « Desertpeace

Your request is being processed... Swedish Article Suggesting Israeli Troops Kill Palestinians, Harvest Organs Infuriates Israel

The writer, Donald Bostrom, based the story on accounts from Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza whom he identified only by their first names. It quotes an Israeli military spokesman denying the charges and saying that Palestinians killed by Israeli forces are routinely subjected to autopsies.
Webmaster's Commentary:
The problem is that so many of Israel's other denials, like using white phosphorus, firing on UN locations, firing on civilians carrying white flags, have been proven lies, nobody will trust them now!
Swedish Article Suggesting Israeli Troops Kill Palestinians, Harvest Organs Infuriates Israel

ohhh...diddums...poor wittle iswael...........!!!!

MURDERING PALESTINIANS FOR THEIR ORGANS

Tags:ISRAEL
Israeli spokesperson and Foreign Ministry officials were raving and ranting against Aftonbladet accusing the mass circulation newspaper of indulging in “blood libel” and making “canards” against Israel .
Israeli spokesman Yigal Palmor said the Swedish newspaper had “turned the demonization of Israel into a sacred cause.”
Other Israeli officials threatened to sue the Swedish newspaper for libel, claiming that the report was an expression of anti-Semitism.
Israel has been reacting with exaggerated sensitivity toward international criticisms of its manifestly harsh treatment of Palestinians and the brazen racism associated with this treatment.
MURDERING PALESTINIANS FOR THEIR ORGANS « Desertpeace

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
After stealing Palestine, they now are stealing the bodies of Palestinians...

PALESTINE
The newspaper report of a Swedish correspondent Donald Bostrom, stated that the Israeli soldiers took members of the Palestinian youths and children, before being executed. The Swedish press [wrote that this] may lead to an international investigation and described [it] as a "war crime" by the Israeli army. [In an interview with] the CNN, Bostrom [mentioned that he had received several death threats, [and added that] adding that [all] he was trying to do in his report, [was] to provide examples of the activities of the sale of organs in Israel. Bostrom said he was seeking to investigate the corruption case uncovered by the U.S.
After stealing Palestine, they now are stealing the bodies of Palestinians...

Palestinian news agency 'confirms' organ snatching story

PALESTINE
The Bethlehem-based Palestinian news agency Ma'an published a report over the weekend which it said confirmed allegations that IDF soldiers kill Palestinian civilians to harvest their organs.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
‘Blood Libel’ In Israeli Arab Organ Sales

By: poorrichard
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
ISRAEL
SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE
“THEY PLUNDER THE ORGANS OF OUR SONS,” reads the headline in Sweden’s largest daily newspaper, The Aftonbladet, which devoted a double spread in its cultural section to the article on August 17, 2009.
The reporter, Donald Bostrom, quotes Palestinian families whom he interviewed that young men from the Gaza Strip and the West Bank had been regularly seized by the Israel Defense Forces and their dismembered bodies returned to the families with missing organs.
The IDF denies the charges, claiming that the scars on the Arab corpses were only the result of routine autopsies performed on them. But Arab parents, themselves victims of countless Israeli war crimes, claim the bodies of their sons come back without hearts and kidneys.
‘Blood Libel’ In Israeli Arab Organ Sales | Real Zionist News

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
Stretch - all you're doing is regurgitating newspaper articles from - well questionable newspapers. Sorry - Aftonbladet? It's not any better than the Globe, with its articles about babies born from pumpkins and aliens. \Tell me - do you have any other frames of reference? Personally, as I don't believe that there is a black or white (sorry, as a graphic designer I KNOW that there is no black or white), I'd be more impressed if you had something that was a little less resembling the blood libel s of the past - oops - that is unless you actually believe them to be true in that case you're posting true to your forbarers. Too bad, if that's the case as there is nothing in this world that is black or white.

You may not like Jews/Israelis/Zionists - whatever you want to call them, but these might just be speaking the truth - who knows?Just because one rabbi does something bad, are you going to tar the whole Jewish population with his crime. Well sheesh - that would be like me taring all Muslims with the crimes of Yassar Arafat or Osama Bin Laden. Even though I don't find it easy, I do my best not to do that. How about you?