Super Hot Court Case exposes Facts About IRS!

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE FACTS.
1.Social Security Numbers can only be issued to federal "employees" for use only in the performance of their official duties. See 20 CFR §422.104.
2.The Social Security Number is the property of the government and not you. Therefore, it can't be "yours" unless you are a public officer on official business. See 20 CFR §422.103(d).
3.The SSN is issued to the federal "public officer" and not to the man, and then only while he is an agent of the federal government.
4.Anyone who uses a Social Security Number who is NOT a federal employee acting on official commercial, government business is guilty of impersonating a federal "employee", which is a crime. See 18 U.S.C. §912.
5.You can only use it in connection with a "public purpose", and not a private purpose. It is illegal and a crime to use or abuse the SSN for a private or personal use. This is called embezzlement or conversion, and it is a criminal violation of 18 U.S.C. §641 and 18 U.S.C. §654.
6.Everything connected to the SSN becomes "public property" because the SSN can only be used in connection with a "public office" or federal employment.
7.The private man was never issued an SSN if he is not acting as a federal "employee". Therefore, he can honestly answer "NO" in response to the question of whether he was ever issued an SSN if he is not acting as a federal "employee" or agent.
taken from
USC Title 15 Chapter 1 Section 17 clearly states: "The labor of a
human being is not a commodity or article of commerce."
IRS-ACS Correspondence
PO Box 24017- Stop 76202
Fresno, CA 93776
Super Hot Court Case exposes Facts About IRS! Please! :EVERYONE YOU MUST READ THIS:!!! | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
The IRS does not issue social security numbers. The SSA does. Therefore, it creates the regulations that govern the use of numbers and their proper status. No other agency has that authority.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
''what does all of this mean in real life terms?''

That certain followers of Ron Paul don't know what the hell they are talking about and are spewing baseless propaganda. I'm not necessarily faulting Stretch, just those who spew the lies.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
And in case you didn't know it, I was an IRS agent for many years. Therefore, I am far more qualified than most folks to discuss that agency's role in society.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And in case you didn't know it, I was an IRS agent for many years. Therefore, I am far more qualified than most folks to discuss that agency's role in society.

Since you were a revenuer and we all know that they can't be trusted how do we know you are telling the truth now? Just curious.

kennyw98

i think we should keep irs we cant fund government without it it is aa must and i think there to many negative people out there when it comes to irs people just want to get out of paying tax but if it was not good why would it be around so long i think we should talk about something more important like obamas health care or globel warming or something

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
so, you actually saw the law the requires american citizens to pay tax on their labour?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Check the IRS and SSA regulations for verification. Willing to take a bet beforehand?

Totally irrelevant since IRS has no control in Canada. It is just the legalized theft arm of a foreign government.
I have had dealings with CCRA and know from experience that they will lie to you if they can. I simply ask them to provide the relevant law to back up their claim which at times they have not been able to do.