Canadian Soldier Dies In Afghanistan

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
What a bunch of fukking sucks, we are as Canadians, to put a blind eye to and put up with, this waste of life.
Harper mumbled something earlier...I`ll look it up and C?P it but what a god dam waste.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What a bunch of fukking sucks, we are as Canadians, to put a blind eye to and put up with, this waste of life.
Harper mumbled something earlier...I`ll look it up and C?P it but what a god dam waste.

I have to agree, you are a complete waste.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com

Totally agree. Canada is being a lackey in Afghanistan, we will change nothing there. We should leave Afghnistan this year. The poorest country in the world is no danger to us.

Saw on CNN Fareed Z. this morning, he was discussing with an academic who said that if the US left Afghanistan the situation wouldn't be that bad. It is not a strategic interest and the US could pay off the Sunni warlords like they did in Iraq to get peace. Pakistan is more important as they have nukes.