Goodbye Kim Jong-il

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
One never knows.The insane little hemorrhoid will probably last on insulin for a long time yet.
I don't think insulin will do much.

Pancreatic cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Patients diagnosed with pancreatic cancer typically have a poor prognosis partly because the cancer usually causes no symptoms early on, leading to locally advanced or metastatic disease at time of diagnosis. Median survival from diagnosis is around 3 to 6 months; 5-year survival is less than 5%.[39] With 37,170 cases diagnosed in the United States in 2007, and 33,700 deaths, pancreatic cancer has one of the highest fatality rates of all cancers and is the fourth highest cancer killer in the United States among both men and women. Although it accounts for only 2.5% of new cases, pancreatic cancer is responsible for 6% of cancer deaths each year.[40]
Pancreatic cancer may occasionally result in diabetes. Insulin production is hampered and it has been suggested that the cancer can also prompt the onset of diabetes and vice versa.[41] Thus diabetes is both a risk factor for the development of pancreatic cancer and diabetes can be an early sign of the disease in the elderly.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I don't think insulin will do much.

Pancreatic cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Patients diagnosed with pancreatic cancer typically have a poor prognosis partly because the cancer usually causes no symptoms early on, leading to locally advanced or metastatic disease at time of diagnosis. Median survival from diagnosis is around 3 to 6 months; 5-year survival is less than 5%.[39] With 37,170 cases diagnosed in the United States in 2007, and 33,700 deaths, pancreatic cancer has one of the highest fatality rates of all cancers and is the fourth highest cancer killer in the United States among both men and women. Although it accounts for only 2.5% of new cases, pancreatic cancer is responsible for 6% of cancer deaths each year.[40]
Pancreatic cancer may occasionally result in diabetes. Insulin production is hampered and it has been suggested that the cancer can also prompt the onset of diabetes and vice versa.[41] Thus diabetes is both a risk factor for the development of pancreatic cancer and diabetes can be an early sign of the disease in the elderly.
Perhaps it might not help much, but with the luck our world has, the little sewer rat will be around for a while yet. (That's assuming the story is true in the first place and not just wishful thinking. lol

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I heard somewhere that when he dies North Korea will launch all their nuclear-armed missiles at all the countries around them after they make a statement that they are committed to nuclear disarmament.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I just got out of bed, I have been crying for 3 days now. I shall miss the 'Dear Leader" when he passes. :cool:

Yes yes yes, but what sensational news will the new sprat bring? I see it as a whole new beginning frought with exciting hair styles and funny sayings!

Here is an artists rendering of him beeing groomed to take over when his father finally gives up the ghost.

Reactions: DurkaDurka

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Yes yes yes, but what sensational news will the new sprat bring? I see it as a whole new beginning frought with exciting hair styles and funny sayings!

Here is an artists rendering of him beeing groomed to take over when his father finally gives up the ghost.

That is an awesome illustration! :smile:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"How dare you"

Calling a sick creep a sick creep is the greatest form of love and compassion.

I hope to rejoice in the title of this thread, the sooner, the better.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
"How dare you"

Calling a sick creep a sick creep is the greatest form of love and compassion.

I hope to rejoice in the title of this thread, the sooner, the better.

Jack, love and compassion are two qualities you are sorely missing. :smile: