Canadian Doctor: H1N1 Vaccination a Eugenics Weapon for Mass Extermination

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
'Canadian doctor Ghislaine Lanctot, author of the Medical Mafia, has underscored the lawsuit recently filed by Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister against the WHO, the UN, and several high ranking government and corporate officials. Bürgermeister has documented how an international corporate criminal syndicate plans to unleash a deadly flu virus and institute a forced vaccination program.
“I am emerging from a long silence on the subject of vaccination, because I feel that, this time, the stakes involved are huge. The consequences may spread much further than anticipated,” writes Lanctôt, who believes the A(H1N1) virus will be used in a pandemic concocted and orchestrated by the WHO, an international organization that serves military, political and industrial interests.'

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
The doc Lanctot says that the Medical Baord tried to expell him real fast. Usually when a doctor or lawyer does some misconduct like a rape or robbery, their College says, "We'll get to that issue next year maybe, and then just slap his wrist." here. She was asked to resign. Hmmm.

FROM THE ARTICLE:
In her book The Medical Mafia, Lanctôt writes about the ineffectiveness and dangers of vaccination. “Because of my professional status, my words weighed significantly in the public eye. The Medical Board’s reaction was immediate and strong. Its leaders demanded that I resign as a physician. I answered that I would do so as long as they could prove that what I had written was false. The Medical Board replied with a call for my expulsion,” she writes. “As I witnessed the disproportionate reaction of the Medical Board, I realized that, for the health establishment, the subject of vaccination was taboo. Unknowingly, I had opened a Pandora’s box. I discovered that, despite official claims, vaccines have nothing to do with public health. Underneath the governmental stamp of approval, there are deep military, political and industrial interests.”

I won't be getting vaccinated any time soon.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Enjoy your shots then Tonnington.

There's nothing enjoyable about seeing people pick up and run with these ridiculous stories. Despite this quack's assertions, the only human disease that has ever been wiped out happened through a concentrated and coordinated vaccination campaign. That's a fact that all the rhetoric in this world will not dispute.

The science of vaccines is quite sound. That's not to say that new techniques and varieites aren't without uncertainty. That's just a fact of life at the leading edge. Just because Joe and Jane Q. Public doesn't know how their immune system works, and popular media moguls like Oprah spew out utter nonsense and new age woo, along with an army of shady internet hacks, we end up with many people who will believe this crap.

There is nothing enjoyable about that at all.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon

I though it was supposed to be HIV, no errrr... perhaps it was Malaria, no wait...Sickle Cell Anaemia.

It just goes to show that well educated people can become just as confused and delusional as any other member of society.