Anyone Looking For Work?

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Any 10 cent hoe on a downtown corner will be glad to help you.:lol:

According to their website SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure, and in the provision of operations and maintenance services. Most people have no clue as to the amount of work involved in putting up a 10 storey building, let alone a whole city. By the time the cranes appear on the skyline there's already been up to two years of work done behind the scenes like planning, costing, environmental studies, designing, drafting, etc. This new city will be built to support the developing oilfields nearby. Now that beats living in those third world conditions like the Fort McMurray camps.

"We built this city on rock and roll"

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
they're going to scratch..... what?8O

:sign4:

Their going to build a huge city from scratch in the middle of the desert,they realize the petro bucks wont be flowing forever so their investing in the future now.
I forget exactly where but there is some construction outfits in Alberta looking at it seriosly and contemplating bidding on some of the many jobs there will be.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"I'm looking to get a blow job. Any help finding one?"

Lots and lots of lovers anything GAY on these threads. Put your mind to it and you will be able to snare some. One is on vacation.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Heck, even our little company is bidding on and landing work overseas. It's the only way to survive. It's not uncommon for a small firm to ride along with larger firms like SNC-Lavalin. They will hire companies like ours to do the grunt work, the smaller stuff that is less glorious but has to be done nonetheless. Construction companies can do the same. A small slice of this pie can go a long way to help small companies come through this recession.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I know I would go in a heartbeat if I had connections for it.
A lot of outfit's in Alberta are surviving right now because most took a rate cut.
Lots of peeps sitting.