china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
World Briefing | Europe
Germany: Demjanjuk Cleared for Trial

By NICHOLAS KULISH
Published: July 3, 2009
Doctors have determined that John Demjanjuk, who is accused of complicity in atrocities as a guard at a Nazi death camp, is fit to stand trial, prosecutors said Friday in Munich. Mr. Demjanjuk, 89, a retired autoworker, was deported from the United States in May. He is expected to stand trial this fall in connection with the deaths of 29,000 Jews at the Sobibor death camp in Nazi-occupied eastern Poland. He and his family say bone-marrow and kidney diseases have made him too ill for trial. But doctors said he was capable of two 90-minute sessions a day, the prosecutor’s office said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Demjanjuk .Im sure he didn't expect that. God works in mysterious ways.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This is still an ongoing travesty of justice!!!

I have to agree. It is a travesty. Demjanjuk was 19 or 20 years old in 1940. I don't think he was in charge of anything or had the kind of authority his alleged crimes would have needed.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have to agree. It is a travesty. Demjanjuk was 19 or 20 years old in 1940. I don't think he was in charge of anything or had the kind of authority his alleged crimes would have needed.
Not to mention the Israeli's tried him, failed to make a case and set him free.

For crying out loud, if the Israeli's let a "suspected" war crimianl go, you know he's innocent.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The is how you keep a mental image alive, keep fear alive, keep hatred alive, keep arms sales alive, keep "aid" alive and keep folklore alive.

This guy whether innocent or guilty is being used on the physiological battlefield of your consciousness and subliminal emotions.

Have a nice day.