Bernie gets a slap on the wrist

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I hope this slimy weasel will never see the street and walk on them ever again.

Bernard Madoff : Bernard Madoff Pictures and News - Newsday.com

Last edited:

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Still tryna figure out how a man with a life expectancy of 80 to 85 years can serve 150 years in prison. Whatever...he got his just reward.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Still tryna figure out how a man with a life expectancy of 80 to 85 years can serve 150 years in prison. Whatever...he got his just reward.

What was that line I read, 'It is expected that he will live the rest of his life behind bars.'

No ****, Sherlock. I think I can figure out the math.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
he will be let out of jail after fifty years for good behavior

That will make him 120 years old.

Now it is time to go after the REST of the family...including that 2.5 Million they left with the wife. I hope she has to spend it all on legal fees.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:toothy9:A hundred and fifty, he screamed, at length.

:jerk:What do i do for sex,? he asked, jerkingly

:bootyshake:I hope I don't get raped, he said, anally.

:blob6:Do you suppose I'll burn in hell, he asked, heatedly??

Enjoy, Bernie, enjoy.:angry3:

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I was watching the news about Madoff sentence of 150 years and heard that individual lost their life savings and pension funds lost everything.

According to the news Madoff was working this ponzy scheme for thirty years even though the whistle blower tried for two years to get the SEC to listen they did nothing if it wasn’t for the recent downturn of the economy and Madoff’s confession then it would still be going on.

The investors were tricked into thinking that their investments were in funds that invested in blue chip stocks.

They were sent monthly statements on the different stocks, the value of their funds and the dividends earned and this was fictitious.

Since the SEC didn’t act immediately and only after two years of someone complaining I have to wonder how many more ponzy schemes the SEC is hiding.

The government should give bailout to the investors since it was the inactions of a regulatory agency that sat on their hands and I am sure they told their family and friends to take out their money from Madoff funds.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
:toothy9:A hundred and fifty, he screamed, at length.

:jerk:What do i do for sex,? he asked, jerkingly

:bootyshake:I hope I don't get raped, he said, anally.

:blob6:Do you suppose I'll burn in hell, he asked, heatedly??

Enjoy, Bernie, enjoy.:angry3:

I think he got "screwed", I think any kind of a decent lawyer could have gotten that knocked down to 75 years. I would have liked to have seen hard labour for the first 50.