Shaw gives Canadians chance to turn off Fox News

Some Canadians are given a chance to turn off Fox News if they have Shaw Cable as a provider..

Question is will you opt for the switch for an alterative channel or keep Fox News if given the choice ?

CALGARY -- Some Canadian television viewers still steamed over the country's military being trashed on a Fox News show two months ago will be able to keep the channel out of their homes.

Fox News is beamed into the homes of about 700,000 Shaw Communications customers.

The Fox News Red Eye show, which in March featured a group of pundits taking turns trashing Canada and its reliability as an ally, caused a national uproar, with the Canadian government calling it `despicable' and `disgusting.' | Shaw gives Canadians chance to turn off Fox News
Scott Free
I got rid of the whole thing. It's all garbage IMO.
Sun Tzu wrote in the 6th century BC,

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

I don't consider those in the USA who pay attention to Fox as my enemy any more than I (as an Albertan) consider most Ontarians my enemy, but I don't think it unwise to keep an eye on what those groups are thinking/concerned about either.
Scott Free
How much time does it really take to get up to speed on what they're thinking? I can get fully updated in about an hour and I can avoid all the brain pollution.