Where do they find these numbskulls?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitanoagain repeats that 9/11 terrorists entered the U.S. from Canada. This is who they put in charge of Homeland Security? God help us.:roll:

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
i saw this doofus on CBC last night. She also said that people on the US-Mexico border wonder why the Canadian-US border is treated differently. Then the reporter said, "Canada doesn't have a near civil war with about 6000 dead." Then she mumbled some nonsense about the law.

A good reason why the USA is no longer a hyperpower, but rather a fading superpower, on the way to a great power. Back to the 19th century ladies and germs.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
i saw this doofus on CBC last night. She also said that people on the US-Mexico border wonder why the Canadian-US border is treated differently. Then the reporter said, "Canada doesn't have a near civil war with about 6000 dead." Then she mumbled some nonsense about the law.

A good reason why the USA is no longer a hyperpower, but rather a fading superpower, on the way to a great power. Back to the 19th century ladies and germs.
I saw something about her comments on my news page. Guess her brain fell out. Gobbled up by that big Orca! Do you live on the Island too?

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitanoagain repeats that 9/11 terrorists entered the U.S. from Canada. This is who they put in charge of Homeland Security? God help us.:roll:

^Couldnt agree more.
Where the heck do find these idiots?
Its like they run a "least qualified for the job" competition.

As an exporting nation we will be lucky to survive this womans tenure without a serious impact on our exports and trade with the US.
And I agree with others that Obama may have intentionally stuck this obviously inept person in the position as a trade barrier.

It just makes it all the more important for Canada to find other trading partners and to quit relying on the US as our main trade partner. We need to diversify.

On another note you can't tell me Canada has not ever appointed an idiot to a senior political position.
I have to think that the Harper administration has one or two "winners" in it's system.

Trex

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Yeah, me and Killer Whalley decided to munch on her grey matter and mix it in with some bad coke and sell it to FEMA. Big profits to get humans to throw nice fat salmon my way.

I think killer whales should be allowed to run for political office, they certainly seem more intelligent than many landlubber bipeds.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It's called "bureaucracy" - idiots create bureaucracy and bureaucracy creates idiots.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Yeah bureaucrates and politicians would be few and far if we had some kind of IQ screening test.
As for this person I have no clue who or what she is .
Umm speaking of which .....is she female? :|

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well Trex you can start up a company trading any commodity to any country you wish.
Do your part for Canadian diversification.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
^Couldnt agree more.
Where the heck do find these idiots?
Its like they run a "least qualified for the job" competition.

As an exporting nation we will be lucky to survive this womans tenure without a serious impact on our exports and trade with the US.
And I agree with others that Obama may have intentionally stuck this obviously inept person in the position as a trade barrier.

It just makes it all the more important for Canada to find other trading partners and to quit relying on the US as our main trade partner. We need to diversify.

On another note you can't tell me Canada has not ever appointed an idiot to a senior political position.
I have to think that the Harper administration has one or two "winners" in it's system.

Trex
"Where the heck do find these idiots?"

Why do idiots always ask that question? Apply for the job Trex, Ottawa can use you. Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can----------forget it, it's way too deep for you already.:cool:;-):lol::roll: Thee NSLA

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

I saw the interview.....from all indications, she is a complete idiot.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
"Where the heck do find these idiots?"

Why do idiots always ask that question? Apply for the job Trex, Ottawa can use you. Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can----------forget it, it's way too deep for you already.:cool:;-):lol::roll: Thee NSLA

So I guess possibly that could be a valid statement with some tiny element of thought behind it.
And then it all fell apart.
I'm Canadian not American, the job is in the States not Ottawa.
Cmon DB concentrate.

Trex

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Well Trex you can start up a company trading any commodity to any country you wish.
Do your part for Canadian diversification.

What a splendid idea.

Isnt it wonderful that I have pretty much done exactly that.
More or less.
My tiny little corporation works completely outside of Canada.
100% of its revenue comes from foreign sources (Europe at the moment) and all the funds are wired back to Canada where a broker flips it into Canadian dollars.
I then pay corporate tax and payroll tax to the Canadian government and blow the tiny remaining portion on shiney trinkets and junk food.

Just doing my bit to extract Euro's from the undeserving foreigners and repatriate the moolah into the much loved Canadian tax system.

What are you doing to increase Canada's foreign corporate presence pgs?

Trex

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O

I don't believe it!

We have consensus!

;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O

I don't believe it!

We have consensus!

;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-):lol:;-)

Yup we all think Janet Nepolitano is a twit.....;-)

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
No, not Vancouver Island but Vancouver. They are the coolest animals.
They sure are. Have you ever seen whole pods of them from the ferry? The Captain has to be careful when announcing there is a pod of whales. Everyone rushes to one side of the boat! The last time I heard such an announcement it was evenly split. There was a pod on both sides. My daughter-in-law has lived on this Island all of her life and in over 30 years she has never seen a whale from the ferry.:lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
We've all seen the border crossings where you have a Canadian border station with booths, border guards and gates etc and right below on the American side there are almost identical facilities. Here is the secret. By some insidious ploy, the American border guards are actually Canadians and these dastardly Canadians let just about any terrorist into the states. It's all part of an international plot.;-):roll: