New Vaccination Fears Over Plan to Give Hepatitis Jabs at Eight Weeks Old

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
who was j
it just recently said the planet was over populated, the population needed to be reduced......?

New Vaccination Fears Over Plan to Give Hepatitis Jabs at Eight Weeks Old

'Babies could be routinely vaccinated against hepatitis B under controversial plans being discussed by Government experts. Cases of the disease, a blood infection which is often transmitted sexually, are said to be spiralling in Britain. An influential committee on vaccination is considering adding it to a combination jab given to babies at eight weeks.
This would create a six-in-one vaccine which would also immunise against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio and Hib disease - a form of pneumonia. But campaigners are concerned about the 'over-vaccination' of children and fear any complications caused by adding hepatitis B to the jab would be difficult to spot.
By the age of four, a child will have received 32 vaccines, some in multishot jabs including the MMR against measles, mumps and rubella.'
Read more...
Members of this group of 'Government experts' get financial benefits from the very manufacturers of the vaccines they want to pump into your children
Sunday Express | UK News :: Jab makers linked to vaccine programme

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
We give them to newborns. You don't have to wait 8 weeks. People are so worried about vaccinations causing harm that it actually shows how well vaccines have worked. If they didn't work, we'd still be worried about all the diseases that they've made uncommon.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
What does hepatitis do to a baby, versus what the vaccinations might do?

When I chose to vaccinate my kids, I did it assuming that there were risks with the vaccines. Nothing you inject into a body is ever 100% safe, nothing. But I took the gamble, literally, that the risks of the illnesses outweighed the risk of the vaccine.