David Icke stopped at Melbourne immigration and told he must pass 'character test' an


Stretch
#1
David Icke stopped at Melbourne immigration and told he must pass 'character test' and not ‘incite discord’ in Australia

Why are these 'powerful people' so frightened of 'little me'?
‘Section 501 of the Migration Act 1958 (“the Act”) provides a discretionary power to refuse to grant, or to cancel, a visa if a non-citizen does not meet the requirements of the “Character Test”. A non-citizen will not meet the requirements of the Character Test if, among other things, there is a significant risk that they will vilify, incite discord in, or represent a danger to, the Australian community or a segment of the Australian community.’


I have, shall we say, a pretty good idea who is behind the unbelievable nonsense that insists that a man arriving in Australia to say that we must love each other no matter what our beliefs, race, politics or income bracket, has to pass a ‘Character Test’ or be banned from speaking to a public audience.


The document said that the Australian Government supports freedom of speech, but of course it doesn’t because it only supports the ‘freedom’ to speak within the bounds that it sets. This is not ‘freedom of speech’ at all, but only the ‘freedom’ to speak within the bounds dictated by the government.
David Icke Website - David Icke stopped at Melbourne immigration
 
petros
#2
Icke speaks about the queen being a lizard. So how can fiction be illegal?
 
Cliffy
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Icke speaks about the queen being a lizard. So how can fiction be illegal?

I find that disconcerting because, although most of what he says makes perfect sense, the queen remark has tarnished everything else. Even if it were true, 99% of the people could not accept it and write him off as a fruit cake. I have heard him say that he regrets making the remark because it coloured his credibility.
 
ShintoMale
#4
what dies this character test look like?
 
Libra Girl
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I find that disconcerting because, although most of what he says makes perfect sense, the queen remark has tarnished everything else. Even if it were true, 99% of the people could not accept it and write him off as a fruit cake. I have heard him say that he regrets making the remark because it coloured his credibility.


I agree Cliffy. And, that 99% will forget that Charlie told Camilla, in a recorded phone call that he wants to be reincarnated as a tampon; yet he could be the next to sit on the throne.

Of course, once again it'sthe media (the real rulers of the world) that keeps Icke's quote alive and kicking.... taken out of context, yet they'll bury Charles' off the wall comments.

Sheeple are amazingly tolerant, and blind when it comes to royalty.
 
Cliffy
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Libra GirlView Post

I agree Cliffy. And, that 99% will forget that Charlie told Camilla, in a recorded phone call that he wants to be reincarnated as a tampon; yet he could be the next to sit on the throne.

Of course, once again it'sthe media (the real rulers of the world) that keeps Icke's quote alive and kicking.... taken out of context, yet they'll bury Charles' off the wall comments.

Sheeple are amazingly tolerant, and blind when it comes to royalty.

If he comes back as a tampon then he'll be flushed when Camilla gets off the throne.
 
Libra Girl
#7
rofl
 

Similar Threads

4
Mainstream media scared of David Icke
by Stretch | Jul 8th, 2008
8
A third of immigrants fail immigration test.
by Blackleaf | Oct 15th, 2006
no new posts