Four more dead `heros` about to ...

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
..be paraded through TO`s east end bringing the total to what now, 120?

What a sick ****ing society we live in.

Sending those poor bastards over there for dubious reasons (based on American lies) then draging thier corpses back home in this fashion labeling them `heros` for doing America`s dirty work.
Excuses for this atrocity from our gov oficials, such as `restoring democracy to the region` one day and the next, `preserving our freedom/lifestyles` were lame from the beginning but about now getting tiresome, if not insulting to the average Canadian with half a brain.

Worse, do I have to listen to those goddam annoying bag-pipes on a weekly basis for the next two years??:angryfire:

Reactions: gopher

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Why don't you be a little more respectful of these men that lost their lives for their country?:roll:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

Sending those poor bastards over there for dubious reasons (based on American lies) then draging thier corpses back home in this fashion labeling them `heros` for doing America`s dirty work.
Excuses for this atrocity from our gov oficials, such as `restoring democracy to the region` one day and the next, `preserving our freedom/lifestyles` were lame from the beginning but about now getting tiresome, if not insulting to the average Canadian with half a brain.

Worse, do I have to listen to those goddam annoying bag-pipes on a weekly basis for the next two years??:angryfire:

What shadow said. Quit showing disrespect. You have proven that you are one of the Canadians with half a brain.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Why don't you be a little more respectful of these men that lost their lives for their country?:roll:

By "their counter", do you mean Canada...or Afghanistan...or God forbid the largest terrorist nation on the face of this earth, the United States?

I`ve nothing but disrespect for those who choose to kill and get killed for another nations lies, 9/11 be damed. We all know why 9/11 occured. It was inevitable because of US foreign policy, not Canadian policy. For this nation to put the lives of those in uniform at risk for the folly of another`s, is sick and twisted and deserving of disrespect.

"We will never forget" seems to be the latest slogan, yet ask any of those fools waving their little Canadian flags, the names of the last 2 or 3 paraded home and they`d more than likely look at you like you were from another planet.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What shadow said. Quit showing disrespect. You have proven that you are one of the Canadians with half a brain.

Half a brain?

Why so generous?

The twit gives the standard idiot lefty lines about "American lies", pretending to have some ethical, morally superior view of the world, then has the gall to fake concern over the plight of our troopers........when she doesn't even know the correct number of dead.

And THEN, to top it off, she whines about how bagpipes put her off.

I'd say "half a brain" was too generous by a looooong shot.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

No worries, I'll make you a mix cd! All my favorites plus as a bonus track, Ballad Of The Green Berets with sing-a-long pull out! :lol: :cool:

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007

I guess you could consider listening to the bagpipes as your sacrafice, theirs was their lives...

Reactions: EagleSmack

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

How can I say this while being polite - Fugkit you are a piece of crap - Selfish undesirable piece of crap - If you disagree with something fine - to insult these Soldiers and their families and comrades show what type of person you are - Would you go into a funreal home and spout this shxt? Well answer up - don't be shy now as it is to late for that.

Reactions: CDNBear

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
I guess you could consider listening to the bagpipes as your sacrafice, theirs was their lives...

Sacrafice for what? Pull your head out of your ass mon!! Were kissing US ass and its time it stopped.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
How can I say this while being polite - Fugkit you are a piece of crap - Selfish undesirable piece of crap - If you disagree with something fine - to insult these Soldiers and their families and comrades show what type of person you are - Would you go into a funreal home and spout this shxt? Well answer up - don't be shy now as it is to late for that.

Well said, but don't hold back!!!

RanchHand

Electoral Member
Feb 22, 2009
USA

What are the lies that the US created that duped NATO into sending a mission to Afghanastan?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That`s sweet of you Unf. I do enjoy some bag-pipe music at times.

Jbeee
Well let me tell you something – I knew quite a number of these men, gave up keeping track after 20 plus – being older than you even with having a heart attack and all crippled up I am more than willing to go head to head, toe to toe with scum suckers like yourself –
Very few times in my life I backed down but this is not one of them – Arrange it thru the Mods – Come to my Little Town with your Mon ****. You can look at the faces on the link and talk to them as I have with some when they were living and do still even though they are dead -- take a long hard look and then think.

And the offer is open till I die - assxole
http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/afghanistan/casualties/list.html

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Moderators do not, have not, and will never arrange
such a thing...Stick to the topic...drop the Personal
Attacks.

If the two of you have issues to sort out, take
it OFF the public Threads and to the STEEL CAGE.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I`ve nothing but disrespect for those who choose to kill and get killed for another nations lies, 9/11 be damed. We all know why 9/11 occured. It was inevitable because of US foreign policy, not Canadian policy. For this nation to put the lives of those in uniform at risk for the folly of another`s, is sick and twisted and deserving of disrespect.

deleted my reply. Only fit for the SC.

I'll let you imagine it.

It was by far the most vicious attack I have ever launched on this forum.