Preparing for Civil Unrest in America

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Tags: DICTATORSHIP
A bill entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress in January. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645
The stated purpose of the "national emergency centers" is to provide "temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster." In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to "meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security."
There has been virtually no press coverage of HR 645.

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
FEMA = Federal Emergency Management Agency.
American Military Bases = Big places with lots of facilities (including medical, housing, schools, shopping) and an infrastructure that has the abiliy to deal with people a state of upheaval.
Gee. sound s like someone's finally realizing that there are structures in place that are ther e that can help immediately when there is some sort of disaster. Keep in mind all you grassy knowlites - nobody forces people to gpo to these places and nobody makes them stay. I've lived in the states - once in the South. when it was really hot they advised people to go to the local armoury or mall! And when we had a snow storm (by Ottawa standards, it was just past snow flurries), they gave the same advice.
To all you conspiracy theorists - sometimes a cigar is really just a cigar. Indoctrination camps? Give me a break. They can't force people to go there and they can't force people to stay and listen to mindless hours of supposed indoctrinaton. Remember - we live in the generation spawnewd by MTV and Sesame Street.Any indoctrination session longer than 20 minutes will spawn a revolt ...

Reactions: EagleSmack

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
FEMA = Federal Emergency Management Agency.
American Military Bases = Big places with lots of facilities (including medical, housing, schools, shopping) and an infrastructure that has the abiliy to deal with people a state of upheaval.
Gee. sound s like someone's finally realizing that there are structures in place that are ther e that can help immediately when there is some sort of disaster. Keep in mind all you grassy knowlites - nobody forces people to gpo to these places and nobody makes them stay. I've lived in the states - once in the South. when it was really hot they advised people to go to the local armoury or mall! And when we had a snow storm (by Ottawa standards, it was just past snow flurries), they gave the same advice.
To all you conspiracy theorists - sometimes a cigar is really just a cigar. Indoctrination camps? Give me a break. They can't force people to go there and they can't force people to stay and listen to mindless hours of supposed indoctrinaton. Remember - we live in the generation spawnewd by MTV and Sesame Street.Any indoctrination session longer than 20 minutes will spawn a revolt ...
Hey DHW,
Welcome to CC. I wondered how long it would take you to get here. Nice to see you again. (VanIsle2)

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
Oh what can I say it's been busy and unfortunately forums have taken a low proiority! What can I say - I've missed y'all - and what happened to the forums? All of a sudden they seemed to fold! Glad I found you!

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Oh what can I say it's been busy and unfortunately forums have taken a low proiority! What can I say - I've missed y'all - and what happened to the forums? All of a sudden they seemed to fold! Glad I found you!
They just slowly died. We did leave an address on there but you must have missed it. There are lots of us here. Some you will recognize easily. (Spade, Cliff, JLM) Others - SirJosephPorter (Sirrup), Petros (Iggy), SirFrancis2004 (BCProudCanadian), Bobnoor---?(red plane avatar)Fokker, Tyr (Zeus). I think that's it. I'm probably forgetting someone obvious. Yukon Jack has been around. Possibly Salt of Sea; her majesty has already been on and booted. They are much more vigilant here which is great. There could be others that have not identified themselves. The rest of us have not "hidden". A lot more posters here. Sometimes you can miss a whole post or many posts in the matter of a couple of hours. Anyway, hope you have fun. Talk to you again.:lol:

RanchHand

Electoral Member
Feb 22, 2009
USA
Stick to man on the moon theories. They are more newsworthy.

"Britain faces summer of rage - police. Middle-class anger at economic crisis could erupt "

"Russian cities face civil unrest as Russian economy collapses "

"Europe fears civil unrest over economic woes "

"European leaders fear civil unrest over economy
France
Iceland
Thousands of protesters have participated in sometimes-violent street demonstrations in Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Greece in recent weeks"

"In China, anger rises as economy falls
The crisis in global capitalism has spelled trouble for the Chinese Communist Party, confronted by public unrest as factories shed workers and investments collapse."

Europe fears civil unrest
Police warn that Britain faces summer of rage due to recession | UK news | The Guardian
Russian cities face civil unrest as Russian economy collapses - Gossip Rocks Forum
In China, anger rises as economy falls - Los Angeles Times
European leaders fear civil unrest over economy

nerb77

Mar 26, 2009
Fema camps

Sorry. I looked this bill up ,hr 645, in the library of congress. It does not exist.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Stick to man on the moon theories. They are more newsworthy.

"Britain faces summer of rage - police. Middle-class anger at economic crisis could erupt "

"Russian cities face civil unrest as Russian economy collapses "

"Europe fears civil unrest over economic woes "

"European leaders fear civil unrest over economy
France
Iceland
Thousands of protesters have participated in sometimes-violent street demonstrations in Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Greece in recent weeks"

"In China, anger rises as economy falls
The crisis in global capitalism has spelled trouble for the Chinese Communist Party, confronted by public unrest as factories shed workers and investments collapse."

Europe fears civil unrest
Police warn that Britain faces summer of rage due to recession | UK news | The Guardian
Russian cities face civil unrest as Russian economy collapses - Gossip Rocks Forum
In China, anger rises as economy falls - Los Angeles Times
European leaders fear civil unrest over economy

dam thats crazy stuff