There is almost justice....

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Slipped on a bar of soap?

My first thought was suicide but then I remembered hearing that he showed no remorse so that seems doubtful.

I doubt remorse had anything to do with it. He just didn't want to spend any time in prison. A coward to the end. One less piece of **** in the world.

The victim's sister said it best.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Monteith Correctional has TV ... and MCTV was a little more in detail than this article. If it was foul play, I'll buy that man a beer....

I honestly don't think it is. There was so much media coverage on this scumwad, that to "assist" his ending would be discovered quite easily. I think that he was just a coward who didn't want to spend a long time in prison alone. He would have been alone as he would have to be segregated from the rest as they would have shivved him given the nature of his crimes.

I just hope they find her remains in the springtime so she can properly rest in peace.:-(

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I honestly don't think it is. There was so much media coverage on this scumwad, that to "assist" his ending would be discovered quite easily. I think that he was just a coward who didn't want to spend a long time in prison alone. He would have been alone as he would have to be segregated from the rest as they would have shivved him given the nature of his crimes.

I just hope they find her remains in the springtime so she can properly rest in peace.:-(

I agree. He took the easy way out. TV news said he claimed the guilt kept growing and fear kept him from coming clean. I'm glad to know he served 40 years in hell ... and saddened to know the family lived their own.

Rest in Peace Katherine

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Not to defend a child killer. But would you be so quick to have so much vitrole towards someone who killed a family while drunk driving?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Your point being?

A (or many) live(s) are lost and the anguish is not something that is measurable like a credit score

I'm afraid that doesn't even make sense. Do you keep score? Obviously you enjoy your games. Is this another?

Does a drunk driver abuse his victim over a year or more? Does the drunk driver kill simply because he was refused his pleasure? Does the drunk driver leave the families of his victim(s) without closure?

Believe as you wish as it seems feel may be alien to you.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
I'm afraid that doesn't even make sense. Do you keep score? Obviously you enjoy your games. Is this another?

Does a drunk driver abuse his victim over a year? Does the drunk driver kill simply because he was refused his pleasure?

Believe as you wish as it seems feel may be alien to you.

Then you advocate punishing the circumstance, not the criminal