NO AUTISM In Never-Vaccinated Children

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Tags:
Homefirst's medical director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors. If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would miss."

Webmaster's Commentary:
I have been flooded with emails insisting that there is no way there could be a link between Genetically Modified crops and Morgellon's Disease because the corporations would never, EVER, do anything that evil! (There is also the inevitable flood of emails insisting that Morgellon's patients are all psychosomatic or insisting that Morgellon's simply MUST be caused by chemtrails).
But as we saw with the Bayer Factor-8 scandal, American corporations do sell products that cause more harm than good as long as the laws and public awareness will let them get away with it.
The fact is that American children are the most vaccinated in the world, and the US has the highest per capita rate of Autism.
The US Government has declared that there is no link between the mercury-based preservative Thimerasol used in vaccines and autism, but since this is the same US Government that promised us there were nuclear weapons in Iraq, I think we can all agree that what the US Government says has nothing at all to do with reality.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
were the Hell do you find never vacinated children?
exactly, we in the "civilized" world dont get a choice as to whether we want our offspring injected or not, and god knows what they are being injected with......kinda makes our built in immune system null and void.......

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I saw this discussed on a medical forum and the numbers I read suggested that on a percentage basis the autism cases may be slightly higher for non-vaccinated or so close that it's statistically a washout.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
In one medical practice? It's meaningless. How many unvaccinated children are in the practice? It's ridiculous. People can't prove vaccines cause autism (probably because they don't) so now they are going to try to prove that not vaccinating protects against autism? And that doctor is a fruitcake if he thinks he can't miss mild cases of autism. Family doctors miss all sorts of mild developmental delays.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
How many dead children due to 'no vaccinations' throughout the years. So many
families lost their children, and others in the family, due to illnesses we now shrug about, they live today, thanks to vaccinations.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Rense is a wackjob. It only takes a few moments on his site to figure that out.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
do you know what's in vaccines?

compared to 100 years or more ago, the families have relaxed and enjoyed the
pleasure of 'not' worrying about their families dying due to small pox, and other
killer diseases, and I notice the population rising to apoint of being out of control,
so vaccines have not cut into that stat in a negative way, or maybe we should
have refused them so that the population could dimish by the thousands every
so often, and just turn your back on the infected, and just hope for
the best, what kind of stress is that.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Drug Profits

Tags:
Homefirst's medical director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors. If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would miss."

Webmaster's Commentary:
I have been flooded with emails insisting that there is no way there could be a link between Genetically Modified crops and Morgellon's Disease because the corporations would never, EVER, do anything that evil! (There is also the inevitable flood of emails insisting that Morgellon's patients are all psychosomatic or insisting that Morgellon's simply MUST be caused by chemtrails).
But as we saw with the Bayer Factor-8 scandal, American corporations do sell products that cause more harm than good as long as the laws and public awareness will let them get away with it.
The fact is that American children are the most vaccinated in the world, and the US has the highest per capita rate of Autism.
The US Government has declared that there is no link between the mercury-based preservative Thimerasol used in vaccines and autism, but since this is the same US Government that promised us there were nuclear weapons in Iraq, I think we can all agree that what the US Government says has nothing at all to do with reality.

Yes I believe the drug companies. After all they were the ones who told us Thalidamide was good for pregnant women. And the government would never lie to the people. Oh........I forgot Thalidamide didn't turn out so well for babies. But selling all these wonder drugs IS good for shareholders quarterly dividends right?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
If vaccines were refused by everyone, and all of those diseases were still running
rampant all over the world, I wonder how we all would be dealing with it.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID TAKING VACCINES
Dr. James R. Shannon, former director of the National institute of health declared, "the only safe vaccine is one that is never used."

Dr. W. Torch was able to document 12 deaths in infants which appeared within 3½ and 19 hours of a DPT immunization. He later reported 11 new cases of SIDS death and one near miss which had occurred within 24 hours of a DPT injection."

Dr. James Howenstine -- Why You Should Avoid Taking Vaccines

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What's scarier is almost 100% of infant deaths occur within 6 hours of drinking formula or breastmilk.

Reactions: Tonington

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
How many infant deaths DON'T occur within 19 hours of immunization.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
[SIZE=+2]VACCINATION
THE HIDDEN FACTS[/SIZE]

Written and Published by:
Ian Sinclair
5 Ivy Street
RYDE NSW 2112
(02) 808 3691

First Edition March 1992
Second Edition September 1992
Third Edition May 1993
Fourth Edition September 1993

Copyright lan Sinclair 1992
ISBN 0-646-08812-2

Copies of this book can be obtained by writing to lan Sinclair at the above address.
Price on application.Vaccination: The Hidden Facts; Chapter 11