Amero currency video gets one million hits on Youtube

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
CNBC and CNN aren't mainstream media? So what is mainstream media these days if those two are not?

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Canadians won't do anything about this except snivel a little.
It's been talked about and coming for a long time so you couldn't be more right. We never do anything more than talk about these things as governments steamroll them in. There will be more than the amero. The NAU will happen and probably right on time - 2010. Then what do all of us call ourselves? Will be Canamers or just plain old Americans?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's been talked about and coming for a long time so you couldn't be more right. We never do anything more than talk about these things as governments steamroll them in. There will be more than the amero. The NAU will happen and probably right on time - 2010. Then what do all of us call ourselves? Will be Canamers or just plain old Americans?

Plain old Americans has a nice ring. You'll love it!

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
If you were to take a poll from Canadians regarding this - no disrespect for you and your country but - we would hate it. Many in fact say they would emigrate to yet another country rather than join with the US. However, what people say they would do and what they really end up doing is usually quite another. Sorry but I think plain old Canadians has a nicer ring to it. Who wouldn't want to become a Canuck? ;-)

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC

Your country is collapsing around your ears. It is rife with corruption. Your democracy is broken. America imprisons more people than any other nation on earth. It has less social migration than the UK.

Seriously - what's to love?

Wake up EagleSmack. Shake off your brainwashing.

My grandmother was from England and so I can go back anytime I want. I will do so if Canada gets swallowed up by the monster that is America.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
I couldn't fathom being an American, Socially it would be like wiping out fifty years of progress, I don't like this Idea at all. I mean would Canada be partially responsible for that outrageous amount of debt they have?

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Awe, did someone poop in your cereal this morning?

I'm not excluding myself from the generalization. Unlike someone such as yourself (obviously some kind of uberman) I don't suppose any grand distinction from my fellows.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Just let this happen? There are some extremely fatalistic views here. Lame "god wills it" bs. A weak, passive, kowtowing, childish mentality.

We live in a secular world made by our own hand. As far as I'm concerned this is a reason for revolt. Otherwise all the moronic conspiracists would be right and we are simply tools of the system. I do not believe that.

A currency can't be changed without the consent of the people in some form.