After obama visit

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Canadians beware! This trip is but one of many and now that I've learned Michele Obama is member of the Council on Foreign Relations (a global financiers group and corporate interests) and now there is a strong hint that the NAU is now going to become a first line priority for his administration. The Canadian banking system is the fourth most secure in the world. The US system is thirtieth. Think about it. Beware of foreign politicians bearing gifts.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Canadians beware! This trip is but one of many and now that I've learned Michele Obama is member of the Council on Foreign Relations (a global financiers group and corporate interests) and now there is a strong hint that the NAU is now going to become a first line priority for his administration. The Canadian banking system is the fourth most secure in the world. The US system is thirtieth. Think about it. Beware of foreign politicians bearing gifts.
Why don't you quote your sources for Michele Obama and for the NAU to become a first line priority. If you want to beware of foreign politicians - watchout for Ignatieff!!!!! That's where your biggest danger lies.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
After Obama visit, PM and Minister Cannon head to U.S. to talk Afghanistan
OTTAWA - In the wake of Barack Obama's trip to Canada, …
at 0:13 on February 21, 2009, EDT.Quick read >

If Harpo and Cannon fodder are headed to Washington regarding Afghanistan, they won't be doing much talking. Obama will be telling them what to do and when and they will dutifully tinkle back to Ottawa and do it.

If they are smart enough to bring Ignatieff, we might get out of there without getting mugged and still intact