Beijing Skyscraper Fire

Scott Free

OK, so why didn't it collapse like the world trade centre buildings?

Any theories?

lone wolf
Was it built the same way?

Scott Free
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Was it built the same way?

I don't know. Building seven was just a regular old building.

Maybe the Chinese have better steel with a higher melting point?

The Chinese building and the WTC buildings were all made of steel, we can be sure of that just because of their height.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Scott FreeView Post

Any theories?

They weren't hit by a plane for starters. There were a number of things that lead to the collapse of the trade centers. Fire was but one of them.

Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation (external - login to view)

Stretch
no explosives were involved in this!

Liberalman
It was not built in New York City where the Mob controls the construction trade where not all the building material was put into the building that's why it's not falling

Risus
While I think there was something fishy about the WTC collapses, one thing to answer ScottFree's question is that in the WTC, the jet fuel has to be taken into account which would burn at a much higher temperature...

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by StretchView Post

no explosives were involved in this!

Can you point me in the direction of some of the better WTC conspiracy sites. I need a good laugh today.

Stretch
jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel
then there were the reports from emergency people about hearing and seeing explosions

but I dont want to hi- jack this thread mate, so do yourself a favour and go to 9/11 truth manifesto thread

forums.canadiancontent.net/in...manifesto.html (external - login to view)
its all there.........

Cannuck

jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel

The steel didn't melt. Only the conspiracy flakes make that claim.

then there were the reports from emergency people about hearing and seeing explosions

Confusion and conflicting reports are always a part of large disasters.

but I dont want to hi- jack this thread mate

Then don't make silly little comments about explosives at the WTC. Leave that nonsense for the conspiracy minded circle jerks. The rest of us that want to deal in the science can discuss that aspect of it here.

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The steel didn't melt. Only the conspiracy flakes make that claim.

Confusion and conflicting reports are always a part of large disasters.

Then don't make silly little comments about explosives at the WTC. Leave that nonsense for the conspiracy minded circle jerks. The rest of us that want to deal in the science can discuss that aspect of it here.

go and read the thread....there were pools of molten metal in the basement weeks later.

Cannuck

go and read the thread....there were pools of molten metal in the basement weeks later.

Please don't hi-jack this thread with conspiracy nonsense. Let's leave this one to those that lean toward science.

Stretch
Quote wotshisname >>Please don't hi-jack this thread with conspiracy nonsense. <<

I'm not, you are

Cannuck

I'm not, you are

I'll ask again. Please take your conspiracy crap to your conspiracy thread. You have a thread. Leave this one for the scientific minds.

TenPenny

Any theories?

No 767; no jet fuel; not built in the 1960s. That's my theory.

Stretch
there was no jet fuel or plane impact on wtc7

Nuggler
.......Geez, I hope "China" wasn't trapped in there, burning to a greasy little cinder.

I would sure hate to lose him and his many deep philosophical dissertations.

Has anyone seen him??

Anyone??

Cannuck

there was no jet fuel or plane impact on wtc7

No there wasn't but there was impact nonetheless. It also wasn't struck by a tidal wave nor did it suffer from crabs.

china
Quoting Scott Free

Quote:

Any theories?
No 767; no jet fuel; not built in the 1960s. That's my theory.

Healthy bamboo sticks .......that's my theory .

talloola
different engineering, and no large planes, full of aviation fuel, hitting building.

Scott Free

They weren't hit by a plane for starters.

Building seven wasn't hit by a plane but it still collapsed.

talloola

Don't find that surprising at all, can imagine the impact of the towers falling
and how that would have jolted everything around them, including the foundation of tower seven.
There is a common sense answer to those problems, it's pretty simple, one
doesn't have to have a degree in anything but a little intelligence and
maturity.

Scott Free
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

one
doesn't have to have a degree in anything but a little intelligence and
maturity.

Too much hope and faith in that for me I'm afraid.

I've seen both maturity and intelligence fail where common sense and scepticism have prevailed.

The Beijing skyscraper should have fallen too. Now a real reason needs to be found why it didn't, if nothing else then, so the knowledge can be passed onto the architects in New York.

Cannuck

No, it was hit by a building. Was the building at the beginning of this thread hit by another building?

Cannuck

The Beijing skyscraper should have fallen too.

Please regale us with your massive amounts of scientific evidence to support that statement....OK maybe massive would be too strong of a word...I guess scientific evidence would also be out....Oh hell, just point us all in the direction of one of those nutbar conspiracy sites that make this claim so we can all have a good laugh.

Now a real reason needs to be found why it didn't

The reasons are well known and clear. You have chosen to disregard them.

EagleSmack

It was hit by WTC 2 when it collapsed.

EagleSmack

No, it was hit by a building. Was the building at the beginning of this thread hit by another building?

No I don't believe it was!

EagleSmack

The Beijing skyscraper should have fallen too. Now a real reason needs to be found why it didn't, if nothing else then, so the knowledge can be passed onto the architects in New York.

Over and over people have pointed out reasons and the differences between but you want to believe in a conspiracy... you need to.

What's the point.

Zzarchov

Yes, molten metal isn't molten steel. You don't need to melt a solid to liquid to reduce its strength and durability.

The difference between rock hard (spoon bending) and fridge ice cream should tell you that.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by ZzarchovView Post

Yes, molten metal isn't molten steel. You don't need to melt a solid to liquid to reduce its strength and durability.

The difference between rock hard (spoon bending) and fridge ice cream should tell you that.

Pointing out that fact Zzarch will be glazed over as they do whenever their theories fall flat.

no new posts