Could Barack Hussein Obama be the "Anti-Christ?"

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
As the chosen few ready themselves for the end of days when they will be taken en masse up to the pearly gates, they are focusing on the election of Obama as the omen of world collapse.

Are you prepared?

Barack is the perfect candidate to allow "Full Anti-Christ control of the U.S."

Latest Obama Developments - 1/29/09 U P D A T E

President Barack Hussein Obama chose an Arabic satellite TV network for his first formal television interview as President.

Obama cited his Muslim background and relatives, practically a taboo issue during the U.S. presidential campaign.

I would think with a huge stimulus bill, failing economy, new government to form, unemployment highs - maybe just maybe a U.S. interview on how he plans to deal with these issues would be priorty!

Folks, listen to me..."Obama is going to bring the World to its ending." I been saying this for months.

The Obama Administration has wasted no time in declaring war on Evangelical Christians. Within minutes after the new President took his oath of office, his staff posted his agendas concerning homosexuality and abortion on the White House website.

Sexual Perversion
With regard to sexual perversion, the President's policy goals are spelled out as follows:
1) Defeat all state and federal constitutional efforts to defend the definition of biblical marriage as being a union between one man and one woman.

2) Repeal the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) signed by Bill Clinton. (This is currently the only line of defense keeping all 50 states from being forced to recognize so-called "same-sex marriages" from extremely liberal states like Massachusetts and Connecticut.)

3) Repeal the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

4) Pass "hate crimes" legislation granting homosexuals and cross dressers special rights denied to other Americans. ( This legislation, depending on how it is drafted, could even attempt to muzzle any criticism of homosexuality as being unbiblical and unnatural perversion.)

5) Pass the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) which would force business owners (religious and otherwise) to abandon traditional values relative to sexual morality under penalty of law.

6) Create intentionally motherless and fatherless homes by expanding "gay adoption."

To see it for yourself, go to Civil Rights and scroll down the page to "Support for the LGBT Community." (LGBT is an acronym for "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered.")

[FONT=tahoma,arial]Revelations and Daniel[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial]
Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial]Obama has spoken great things about "Change" and new prosperity for the world, written a book called "The Audacity of Hope." Many would say his argument that he is the best pro-life candidate is a blasphemy.
42 months is about the length of a presidential term.[SIZE=+0]
[FONT=tahoma,arial]Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial]In order to have power over all of the people of the Earth this would likely require a One-World-Government.
Obama talks about a New World Order in his Berlin speech that basically says Global Citizenship is required and not an option.
Many people already see Obama as the "President of the World."
[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial]Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial]Obama has primarily ran on messages of "Hope" and "Change" and Peace (opposing the Iraq War; Nuclear Disarmament - which is always in the name of peace but can actually cause great harm if the Super Powers like the USA do disarm, and a rogue country gets a hold of nuclear weapons)

Not to mention how the world has hailed him as a Messiah.. (A mountain named after him, a National Holiday in the works, Oprah calling him 'The One', Children Singing His Praises, Youth 'Stepping' in Military Fatigues for him, gathering crowds over 100,000 strong, and everything else you can view on this site.) He has been seen by the non-religious as a 'Secular Messiah', and he has been compared to Jesus more and more frequently.
[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial]Revelation 13:16-17 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial]With a 'New World Order' and 'Global Tax Cuts' then a Global Tax is not far away, and has been on the U.N. drawing board for years.

The financial crisis has sped things up in the One-World-Government process.
We will we see an Global Bank with it's own Global Currency! The movement towards the consolidation of European currencies into the Euro was a huge step.
The technology to track financial transactions is becoming better daily.
We are not far away from being able to have this 'mark' on our hand or head that will control our ability to purchase, the VeriChip is here!
[/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yup! I knew the lunatic fringe would be all over this like a dirty shirt. All it takes is one of their more loony tune members to lose his last screw and an assassination attempt will soon follow. Praise God! :violent2:

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Yup! I knew the lunatic fringe would be all over this like a dirty shirt. All it takes is one of their more loony tune members to lose his last screw and an assassination attempt will soon follow. Praise God! :violent2:

You me you don't have your 'jammy's, a clean pair of a boxers and a toothbrush packed... just in case? :cool: It'll happen in a nanosecond and "poof" you'll be "raptured"

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
the "rapture" rappers are also grinding an axe over the stimulus package

President Obama's proposed economic stimulus plan makes a deliberate and unconstitutional attempt to censor religious speech and worship on school campuses across the Nation, according to a lawyer who argued related cases before the U.S. Supreme Court 20 years ago and won them all.

"This isn't like a convenient oversight. This is intentional. This legislation pokes its finger in the eyes of people who hold religious beliefs," Jay Sekulow, chief of the American Center for Law and Justice.

The problem in the stimulus bill comes from a provision that states:

"PROHIBITED USES OF FUNDS. - No funds awarded under this section may be used for modernization, renovation, or repair of facilities used for sectarian instruction, religious worship, or a school or department of divinity; or in which a substantial portion of the functions of the facilities are subsumed in a religious mission."

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I think anyone the rabid religious sect paints as the antichrist will be the antichrist ... until someone new to hate comes along. Hmm... Hate? Sorta makes rabid religious sects the antichrist too if Christ represents peace, understanding and love....

Last edited:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I've signed up for that service that will send a mass email out to all of my family and friends, after I'm taken up by the Rapture, so they'll know I'm ok.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
As I am a little out of touch with the Xian Rapture Scene, will baby ducks, fawns, blue whale calves, and grizzly bear cubs be raptured? They're innocent.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Sorry, Tyr, but the latest theory is not that Obama is anti-Christ, that is so yesterday. The latest theory is that Obama is a Communist, hand picked and reared by USSR (not the present day Russia, but USSR).

He was handpicked to be the President by USSR when he was still in Yale law school. USSR indoctrinated him in Communism, and now he is going to do the bidding of his (now defunct) Soviet masters.

I actually posted a thread on this topic a while ago. Read more here.

Communism scheduled for a vote in Senate

So set your mind at ease, Obama is not an anti-Christ. He is just a dupe of USSR, who will convert USA into a Communist dictatorship.

Isn’t that comforting to know?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
dont expect too much change from the obama regime....afterall, they answer to the same "master" as the rest of the scumbags!

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
As I am a little out of touch with the Xian Rapture Scene, will baby ducks, fawns, blue whale calves, and grizzly bear cubs be raptured? They're innocent.

will baby ducks, fawns, blue whale calves, and grizzly bear cubs be raptured?

Not to fear Spade. All of the above do not contribute a "tithe" to Evangelical Bank "slush fund", so they are automatically disqualified and will have to rot in hell with the rest of us

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Republican evangelists "lost it when they read this. Now that's a 'tad overreacting.

Students at an elementary school in New Rochelle, NY, a largely Democratic suburb of New York City with a City Council and School Board dominated by Democrats, were recently assigned an in-class assignment to color in drawings of Barack Obama to mark the occasion of the inauguration of the 44th President.

The drawings depicted Obama in various heroic poses, flags waving in the background,

but one drawing went beyond adulation into overt political activity disguised as a pedagogical exercise. The drawing is a campaign button, in the center of a circle Barack Obama is smiling surrounded by another circle with the words "Students for Obama 2008". …

New Rochelle Superintendent of Schools Richard Organisciak, an Obama supporter, did not respond to emails requesting comment.