Jackson Goes "Nuts... Open mic

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
He should know better than to be interviewed by O'Reilly

"See Barack Obama been, um, talking down to black people on his faith based...I want to cut his nuts off."

Rev. Jesse Jackson, picked up on a hot mic whispering to a colleague before an interview with Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor

The crude remark, made a few weeks after a speech in which Obama suggested African-Americans needed to take more responsibility for raising their children, was clearly an embarrassment for the civil rights leader. Jackson spent much of the following day apologizing, retracting and explaining himself on national television. He insisted he likes Obama "very much," is a "long-standing supporter" of the candidate, and even said he "represents the redemption of our country." But it wasn't the first time Jackson expressed frustration with Obama for not being as ardent an advocate for African American issues as he would like. And as vulgar as it was, the remark did reflect concerns from some on the left that Obama was taking too many moderate positions on such issues as the death penalty, gun control and wiretapping

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yes he also referred to NY as Hymie Town along with other slurs against Jews - guess he did not minfd when they marched with MLK - or provided funds - He is also as crooked as a dogs hind legs -

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Yes he also referred to NY as Hymie Town along with other slurs against Jews - guess he did not minfd when they marched with MLK - or provided funds - He is also as crooked as a dogs hind legs -

Honestly I always hated that guy... there was always something about him that bugged me, and in the last few years I figured it all out.... he's just a plain hypocrite.... continually trying to fight for african americans' rights/freedoms, etc etc. continually bitching about anybody who says something negitive towards african americans..... but has no issue opening his big bigotted, racist mouth whenever he pleases.

Lead by example or do as I say not as I do? One helps your cause, the other only hinders.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
This isn't the first time something like this has happened with him, and it almost certainly won't be the last time. He is a moron.