Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Canada complicit in Israeli war crimes

By: StingRay
Tags: ISRAEL
By Jim Miles
Canada lives in the unfortunate position of being under the thrall of U.S. media for most of its information and cultural relevance. At the same time, its own media, apart from the national broadcast company, CBC, is highly centralized under the influence of two media empires (Canwest Global and CTV GlobeMedia) who support the same kind of biased coverage that is provided by the U.S.
In sum, Canadians who wish to receive a balanced view of events in the Middle East, Gaza in particular, have to rely on alternate or external media. Canwest Global (Israel Aspers’ media empire) provides nightly updates with little context and “balanced” reporting of showing deaths in Israel from the Qassam rockets as being equally as devastating as the IDF attacks in Gaza.

Canada complicit in Israeli war crimeshttp://whatreallyhappened.com/content/canada-complicit-israeli-war-crimes

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Why don't we just start one "Israel is evil thread"? They commit war crimes, ethnic cleansing, use children for target practice, purposely desecrate dead bodies... I'm waiting for the old "they murder children to drink their blood" story to come out too. There is even already a "Canada should be ashamed for supporting Israel's ethnic cleansing thread". Maybe this belongs there.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Why don't we just start one "Israel is evil thread"? They commit war crimes, ethnic cleansing, use children for target practice, purposely desecrate dead bodies... I'm waiting for the old "they murder children to drink their blood" story to come out too. There is even already a "Canada should be ashamed for supporting Israel's ethnic cleansing thread". Maybe this belongs there.

and your views on israel are.......?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
They have a right to exist. They live in a bad neighbourhood. They are flawed. I'm glad I don't live there.
I dont dispute their right to exist......I dispute their desicion to say gaza doesnt have the same right.......
my god will beat the crap outa your god.....but then... I havent seen any evidence to that even remotely suggests that god exist...... any proof?............anyone............?