Killed By Israel - Eaten By Dogs

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
' "Oh, God! I have never seen such a terrible scene," cried Kayed Abu Aukal.
The emergency doctor could not believe himself seeing the remains of what was days back Shahd, a full-fleshed 4-year-old Palestinian girl. She died when an Israeli shell was fired at the backyard of her home in the Jabalya refugee camp northern Gaza strip, where she was playing.
When her parents attempted to rush to the rescue of their kid, who fell to the ground amid a pool of her blood, rains of Israeli bullets kept them a distance. For the next five days Shahd's body was left lying in the open for dogs to tear out.'

Killed by Israel, Eaten by Dogs :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dall'Iraq occupato :: news from occupied Iraq :: - it

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Stretch - we are getting rather an abundance of threads on this subject - could you please keep your posts confined to the ones that already exist?
Thanks!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
' "Oh, God! I have never seen such a terrible scene," cried Kayed Abu Aukal.

The emergency doctor could not believe himself seeing the remains of what was days back Shahd, a full-fleshed 4-year-old Palestinian girl. She died when an Israeli shell was fired at the backyard of her home in the Jabalya refugee camp northern Gaza strip, where she was playing.
When her parents attempted to rush to the rescue of their kid, who fell to the ground amid a pool of her blood, rains of Israeli bullets kept them a distance. For the next five days Shahd's body was left lying in the open for dogs to tear out.'

Strech good day to you, if you lived in a land were you would be outnumbered by 50 to 1 while your enemy is occupying 640 times more land then you, while your back is facing the sea, AND YOUR FACE IS FACING THE SNAKE WITH MULTIPLE HEADS, THE ARABS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE?

What would you do to defend your people when ¾ of the Arabs want to see the Jews dead, Arab neighbors including Iran, who are not Arabs who want to see the Jews exterminated what would you do to defend your back and your people…
Easy on that one-sided Palestinian propaganda.

Last edited:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Strech good day to you, if you lived in a land were you would be outnumbered by 50 to 1 while your enemy is occupying 640 times more land then you, while your back is facing the sea, AND YOUR FACE IS FACING THE SNAKE WITH MULTIPLE HEADS, THE ARABS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE?

What would you do to defend your people when ¾ of the Arabs want to see the Jews dead, Arab neighbors including Iran, who are not Arabs who want to see the Jews exterminated what would you do to defend your back and your people…

Soc, I'm afraid I have to agree with you on this one....

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Soc, I'm afraid I have to agree with you on this one....

Great day to you Risus, it is important that people before they get on the ban wagon making the Middle East problem a problem created by the Jews is wrong and miss informed.
Looking at the threat the Jews are constantly living with that one day they could be force into the sea is a threat I would never want to face as a human being.
Good to see you here Risus.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Killed By Israel - Eaten By Dogs

Sensationalism at it's best. Something you;d read in the National Enquirer

Hey....that was yesterdays headlines! Today it`s `Hero`s and the Hudson `Miracle!

How we as a conscience culture can say `enough of this reality...move on`, is sickening.

I expect better from this place.

Canadian Content, my ass!

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC

The down side of imperialism huh? Boo Hoo.