No need for condoms – GE corn can do the job

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

By: poorrichard
Tags: CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS SCIENCE/HEALTH
India — New research from Austria shows that a commercial strain of Monsanto-made GE corn causes mice to have fewer and weaker babies. What is this doing to human fertility?
Regulators around the world said Monsanto’s GE corn was as safe as non-GE strains.
It has been approved in many countries and regions including the US, the EU, Argentina, Japan, Philippines and South Africa.
China approved the GE corn for animal feed back in 2005.
Until this research, under the Austrian Ministries for Agriculture and Health, none of the regulators had seriously questioned the safety of Monsanto's GE corn.
The biotech industry is playing a game of genetic roulette with our food and with our health.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

By: poorrichard
Tags: CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS SCIENCE/HEALTH
India — New research from Austria shows that a commercial strain of Monsanto-made GE corn causes mice to have fewer and weaker babies. What is this doing to human fertility?
Regulators around the world said Monsanto’s GE corn was as safe as non-GE strains.
It has been approved in many countries and regions including the US, the EU, Argentina, Japan, Philippines and South Africa.
China approved the GE corn for animal feed back in 2005.
Until this research, under the Austrian Ministries for Agriculture and Health, none of the regulators had seriously questioned the safety of Monsanto's GE corn.
The biotech industry is playing a game of genetic roulette with our food and with our health.

they already have.......in India, farmers attacked monsanto offices after the gm corn they fed to their cattle, killed them.....I believe many of the farmers committed suicide afterwards, because the loss of their cattle was the end.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Indian Farmers Attack Monsanto

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Indian farmers target Monsanto
Indian farmers target Monsanto
By Habib Beary
BBC correspondent in Bangalore
[Image caption: The attack on the building followed protests over farmers' suicides]
Angry farmers in southern India have stormed a building that formerly housed the global biotech giant, Monsanto.
More than 40 farmers ransacked the corporation's former Bangalore facility on Thursday, after staging noisy demonstrations.
They were protesting after more than 70 farmers committed suicide in the region in the last three months.
Their deaths are being blamed on debt and drought - and on the introduction of Monsanto's genetically modified crops.
According to eyewitnesses, the farmers went on the rampage in a former Monsanto research centre, located in India's top science facility, the Indian Institute of Science.
They damaged furniture and windows, and shouted slogans demanding Monsanto close down its operations in India.
Monsanto is active in several southern Indian states, where it has angered environmentalists and farmers by spearheading the cultivation of genetically modified cotton.
The police arrested 15 farmers after Thursday's incident.
They said Monsanto had shifted its research facility recently, but the protesters were probably not aware of this.
A leader of the Karnataka State Farmers Association, Professor MD Nanjundaswamy, told the BBC the attack was a warning to Monsanto to leave India.
The farmer's association had also torched several farms in the state where Monsanto's new cotton crop was being trialled.
The environmental group, Greenpeace, has joined protests against Monsanto by calling on the company to withdraw its seeds from the market.
Monsanto says its critics have been misinformed, and its experiments in genetically modified farming have been successful in the US, China and other countries.
Indian Farmers Attack Monsanto

Indian farmers attack Monsanto - Dogpile Web Search

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
*Points Finger*

Once again, I told everyone that human modified garbage would have drastic side-effects. I told everyone that stuff was thrown into the market way too soon and that not enough tests and time allowed to check for side effects was given.

But nobody listens to Praxius..... he's off his rocker.... he's flipped one too many pancakes.... he's a few dildos shy of a sex shop..... don't pay any attention to him...... he wouldn't have the first clue on what he's talking about...... no, not at all.

Silly humans :evil:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Send this corn to overpopulated parts of the world....

Or send it to the city I live in and feed it to the crows. There is a HUGE overpopulation here and nothing is done about them. Every year it gets worse and worse. The sky is literally black with them at times.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
*Points Finger*

Once again, I told everyone that human modified garbage would have drastic side-effects. I told everyone that stuff was thrown into the market way too soon and that not enough tests and time allowed to check for side effects was given.

But nobody listens to Praxius..... he's off his rocker.... he's flipped one too many pancakes.... he's a few dildos shy of a sex shop..... don't pay any attention to him...... he wouldn't have the first clue on what he's talking about...... no, not at all.

Silly humans :evil:

tis all part of the plan mate, population reduction and control ........ The Global 2000 Report To The President (blue print for genocide) basically it states that for the planet to survive, the worlds population has to be reduced by 2/3rds, by any means neccessary............

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
By the title I thought the intention was to replace a corn cob with the other, um.. more traditional implement...

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
By the title I thought the intention was to replace a corn cob with the other, um.. more traditional implement...

????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Lol, I didn't think the more traditional implement was a pickle - this is a whole new world I never knew about - that I'm not sure if I want to know about :lol: