USA Needs Nuclear Explosion to Turn The World Into Dictatorship

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
USA Needs Nuclear Explosion to Turn The World Into Dictatorship
'Is the United States going to put dictatorship into effect under the guise of the anti-terrorist struggle? What may trigger another major transformation in 2009? The answer is obvious: another 9/11 in the USA.
Terrible and bloody events are in store for the world in the beginning of 2009. Most likely, the world will witness a reality show with a nuclear blast, which will be used as a reason for the US administration to change the world order again and leave the new Great Depression behind.'
USA needs nuclear explosion to turn the world into dictatorship - Pravda.Ru

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
With the American Patriot Act America is a dictatorship so is the rest of the world that has anti-terrorist laws.

People hate dictatorships but will give up their rights to be protected from terrorists.

Gitmo is a dictatorship act where there are no rights to people that have not been proven to be guilty.

Dictatorship is here and redefined so people can sleep better.

Canaduh

Derailing Threads
Mar 7, 2008
Southwest WA
terrorist: noun:- A radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities

sound familiar????

Funny that sounds just about like every green beret and any special forces mission ever undertaken to me.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
First off, it's not solely the US's freedom to make the world a dictatorship as they see fit, all the other countries, their governments and the people of those nations have to let them do it..... The US can turn themselves into a dictatorship if they please, but they can not turn the rest of the world into a dictatorship without the help of other nations and their governments.

The US already had a hell of a time trying to get everybody behind their last two wars. The US already had a hell of a time trying to PR and cover their asses for all the things they have lied about or justified for their own reasons...... I believe it'll be an even harder job for them to keep their allies right along beside them if something like the above occured. They're gonna need some really good solid evidence on who did it before they get any kind of support like they did in the past. They already screwed up with crying wolf twice before.

As I see it, the US can have another attack, they can get nuked, they can get nuked all over the place for all I care..... but they created the situation in the first place. Sometimes people have to learn the consequences of their own actions on their own...... like a kid who always has their mommy or daddy covering their asses everytime they do something wrong.

But if Hitler and Nazi Germany couldn't get the whole world to follow their ways, I sure as hell doubt the US has any chance. And besides..... there are way too many ways at present to prevent the US from doing any such thing.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
terrorist: noun:- A radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities

sound familiar????

Oh, I'm quite familar with the word and the dictionary definition. Now, how about the label? Why is it only terrorism if it happens to you or your friends but if you're doing it it becomes a hint for justice of a search for freedom?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Does this sound like a pre-quil to "Planet of the Apes" to anyone?
If there is going to be another false flag operation and it involves a nuclear event, it would be an attack on a nuclear facility, not a bomb. Even an idiot like Dubbya knows that would end up in a dead planet.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Oh, I'm quite familar with the word and the dictionary definition. Now, how about the label? Why is it only terrorism if it happens to you or your friends but if you're doing it it becomes a hint for justice of a search for freedom?

I would say probably it's that when a military does it, there is someone to hold accountable if you are able. An identifiable country, with an organized military and chain of command.

As opposed to a group of unknown people representing an unknown cause that has no visible chain of command.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Leading up to Bush's second term, there were 11 amber alerts in 8 months. After the election there were exactly zero. Some might call it manipulation of fear, I'd call it a test to see how the populace responds. They responded exactly the way the RNC machine wanted them to. They believed it was true.

That is the prequel to a dictatorship