Fast food chain launches beef-scented body spray

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

The new men's body spray called 'Flame' as seen on Burger King Corp.'s website on Friday, Dec. 19, 2008.

CTV.ca | Fast food chain launches beef-scented body spray

NEW YORK -- Looking to beef up your mojo this holiday season?
Burger King Corp. may have just the thing.

The home of the Whopper has launched a new men's body spray called "Flame."

The company describes the spray as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

The fragrance is on sale at New York City retailer Ricky's NYC in stores and online for a limited time for $3.99.

Burger King is marketing the product through a website featuring a photo of its King character reclining fireside and naked but for an animal fur strategically placed to not offend.

The marketing ploy is the latest in a string of viral ad campaigns by the company.

Burger King is also in the midst of its Whopper Virgins campaign that features a taste test with fast-food "virgins" pitting the Whopper against McDonald's Corp.'s Big Mac.

All I can say is gross......

Like Men need another excuse to smell like greesy fat pigs. :roll:

Oh sorry, a greesy fat cow.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hey, guys go nuts for my perfume, and it essentially smells like I smeared vanilla icecream all over myself. Food makes some people feel happy, oddly enough. Hubby's cologne has a hint of cigar smoke in it. Beaver castor, a musk gland, is one of the most prized ingredients for cologne and perfume making. There's no accounting for the smells that will attract people. The smell of both pumpkin pie smell and licorice goodies have been found to have aphrodesiac effects.

The long and short of it... without smelling it, there's no way I'd assume the smell of BBQ wouldn't make just as much sense as cigar smoke does in a cologne.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Hey, guys go nuts for my perfume, and it essentially smells like I smeared vanilla icecream all over myself. Food makes some people feel happy, oddly enough. Hubby's cologne has a hint of cigar smoke in it. Beaver castor, a musk gland, is one of the most prized ingredients for cologne and perfume making. There's no accounting for the smells that will attract people. The smell of both pumpkin pie smell and licorice goodies have been found to have aphrodesiac effects.

The long and short of it... without smelling it, there's no way I'd assume the smell of BBQ wouldn't make just as much sense as cigar smoke does in a cologne.

Vanilla ice cream....

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I don't know if women will like a "Beef" scented body spray, but I'm assuming my
critters would like this. I'd advise against the Mailman wearing this product...

But what do I know?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007

Well I believe a study claimed that vanilla is something that turns the cranks for the majority of men..... I know I like it, mainly because of the extra large A&W vanilla milkshakes I used to drink in my youth...... man what a sugar rush.

But smelling like dead, cooked cow?

I know one can't easily judge how good it's going to be without actually smelling it, but......

since the smell is supposed to smell like flame broiled beef and is selling for a very cheap $3.99.... my wild guess is that it's gonna be pretty bad.

Heck Axe costs more then that.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Plus, Karrie wouldn't need the smell of Vanilla to make the lads turn their heads her way.;-):cool:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well I believe a study claimed that vanilla is something that turns the cranks for the majority of men..... I know I like it, mainly because of the extra large A&W vanilla milkshakes I used to drink in my youth...... man what a sugar rush.

But smelling like dead, cooked cow?

I know one can't easily judge how good it's going to be without actually smelling it, but......

since the smell is supposed to smell like flame broiled beef and is selling for a very cheap $3.99.... my wild guess is that it's gonna be pretty bad.

Heck Axe costs more then that.

Axe also isn't a publicity stunt in what amounts to a war over customers though.

And, smelling like dead cow is worse than wearing the fluid from dead beavers' musk glands why exactly? lol.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Axe also isn't a publicity stunt in what amounts to a war over customers though.

And, smelling like dead cow is worse than wearing the fluid from dead beavers' musk glands why exactly? lol.

Well I never really had a thing for the smell of other animals' sex glands and such and I never got those musk smells in the first place so I can't answer that one.

It makes more sense to just make a musk smell from humans for humans..... but then again, anybody can do that just by not showering.

Mmmmmm..... a hint of garlic, old cheese and fish. Makes me all tingly just thinking about it :pukeright: