Double Cover: Beyond Ridiculous

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Despite the apparent confusion and the obvious media spin, the picture that emerged from the early reporting of the Mumbai attacks was a fairly comprehensible one: a picture of a false flag commando raid.
It was a commando raid, as opposed to a suicide bombing or other forms of terrorist attack; surely that much was clear to everybody. There were multiple commandos and multiple targets, and it was obvious that a great deal of knowledge and skill must have gone into the planning.

research it yourselves and post your findings here

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Mumbai Terror: Evidence being deliberately ignored!

Tags: PAKISTAN / INDIA

Tying a red thread or cord around the wrist is a Hindu practice and it is unlikely a Muslim, especially one politicized enough to carry out an attack such as this, would observe it. I think this provides more evidence that this was a false flag operation or at least an attack by a non-Muslim group.
Mumbai Terror: Evidence being deliberately ignored! « Pak Alert Press

CIA ATTACK ON ISLAMABAD AND MUMBAI

Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS
The twin tragedies of hotel terrorism in Islamabad and Mumbai are clearly the empire’s new plans for world war III unfolding before us. Human history is a record of all the successfully unfolded conspiracies, our time is no different.
CIA ATTACK ON ISLAMABAD AND MUMBAI « Therearenosunglasses’s Weblog

Pakistan refuses to hand over suspects

Tags: PAKISTAN / INDIA

THE Pakistan President, Asif Ali Zardari, has risked worsening his nation's stand-off with India by indicating it will not comply with demands to hand over 20 terrorism suspects following the Mumbai attacks.
"If we had the proof we would try them in our courts, we would try them in our land and we would sentence them," he told CNN yesterday.
Webmaster's Commentary:
What Zardari is saying is perfectly logical.
However, the way this article is crafted makes it appear that Zardari has done something irreparably horrendous by not handing over these suspected terrorists to India.
And notice that the picture at the top of the photo isn't of Zardari or Singh, or scenes of the Mumbai massacre; it is of the burial of the Mumbai Chabad House rabbi and his wife.

Not Mainstream News Cover-up in Mumbai - Indian View

Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS
To my mind, it seems apparent that the terrorists who kept the NSG commandos engaged and those who tortured and killed the hotel staff and guests were two separate groups.
This suspicion is intensified by the startling revelation that the terrorists also did not meet a clean death. Doctors who conducted the post-mortem said the bodies of the terrorists – especially their faces - were beyond recognition. The security forces identified the bodies as those of terrorists [on TV they said it was because of the presence of weaponry near the bodies].

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
G'Day Stretch

In my opinion this seems fishy somehow....

scratch

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
VF,

I wasn't aware of that, interesting to say the least.

regards
scratch

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Obama said Pakistan will obey or suffer, and so it is,the banking scum will grind away the lives of millions and be paid for every pound of flesh consumned in the newest x-tra large bold bizz venture. Capitalism is war by other means, follow the money. Pakistan has nothing to gain attacking India. Who benifits? It's strange these days, Canadians, according to Harper, face a seperatist threat,listening to him I could think that he would someday call them terrorists if the venture was profitable.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well db,

I think that IMO Harpo and the other parties have a bigger threat facing them.
The talk around my town these days is that a certain party is making quiet, discrete inquiries into New Brunswick and the whole length of the Ottawa River Valley as well as through the Golden Triangle to Toronto.
These areas are being canvassed for opinions about the current situation both politically and economically.
As far as this party is concerned they would be the best representatives for Canadians since they do not have or are not enduring political in-fighting.
Based on their findings they may partake of the opinions of the whole country.
From what my main source tells me (a councilman-at-large for three counties in Ontario) a name for this new party is being bantered about but the most favoured seems to be The Canadian Party - Le Parti Canadien.
According to my source they feel that the Liberals have had their time and in their minds the parliament should be represented by themselves, what is left of the Conservatives and the NDP only.
I have spoken to cabbies, business owners and the person on the street about this and they like the idea.

From eastern Ontario to you.

I like the idea.

A personal observation and opinion.

regards
scratch

The Eastern Block eh, well the regionalization of the continent into economic and security zones is part of the proposed future anyway Scratch, none of the sides see anything other than what you mentioned as far as I know. Atlantica, hows that sound? I don't care to much about borders as long as the capitalist are driven over them.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well db,

I think that IMO Harpo and the other parties have a bigger threat facing them.
The talk around my town these days is that a certain party is making quiet, discrete inquiries into New Brunswick and the whole length of the Ottawa River Valley as well as through the Golden Triangle to Toronto.
These areas are being canvassed for opinions about the current situation both politically and economically.
As far as this party is concerned they would be the best representatives for Canadians since they do not have or are not enduring political in-fighting.
Based on their findings they may partake of the opinions of the whole country.
From what my main source tells me (a councilman-at-large for three counties in Ontario) a name for this new party is being bantered about but the most favoured seems to be The Canadian Party - Le Parti Canadien.
According to my source they feel that the Liberals have had their time and in their minds the parliament should be represented by themselves, what is left of the Conservatives and the NDP only.
I have spoken to cabbies, business owners and the person on the street about this and they like the idea.

I like the idea.

A personal observation and opinion.

regards
scratch

Scratch...I think what you're describing is the natural progression in a reaction
to the current political situation. I wasn't too far off the other night, but being
in Western Canada, I proposed the same idea using that chunk (region) of our
country. What you're describing doesn't surprise me at all....

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Scratch;

They have cabbies in Eastern Ontario???

I thought ir was only recently they got indoor plumbing??

the Liberals have had their time and in their minds the parliament should be represented by themselves, what is left of the Conservatives and the NDP only.

The Liberals will be around forever as they are the only true centerist party in Canada and a compomise between the social democracy of the NDP and the US style soft Republicanism of the Conservatives

Yourd, formerly from Eastern Ontario many yrs ago