The biggest scam in history

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Just in case you didn't know the Federal Reserve is a private company of bankers with twelve branch banks that confiscate our money and they have been doing this for almost a hundred years,--- this time! They are not part of the United States Government. Yet today they collect hundreds of billions of dollars from American taxpayers every year.
Pay attention now, you're about to read about the biggest and most successful scam in History.
THE BIGGEST SCAM IN HISTORY

actually, its the 2nd biggest.......but that's another story

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
My God Stretch....The U.S. Government can buy back the Federal Reserve for $450 Million? Which
is 1/2 of what they pay them daily in interest? Even Saskatchewan could afford to purchase the
Federal Reserve out of our "Rainy Day" fund and not really even miss the $450 Million...

I don't know enough about the U.S. system to jump in with both feet, but I'll be following this
Thread with questions as the postings appear.

Last edited:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Hey Ron,

Would you really want the Reserve to be in the hands of those whom are trusted least?

regs
scratch

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
They are a part of the Government, just as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were. Quasi public. There is legislation covering the Federal Reserve, The Federal Reserve Act...you won't find any act specifically dealing with a sole private bank.

So my question to you, Stretch, is: What would be your alternative to central banks?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ron- Even Saskatchewan could afford to purchase the Federal Reserve out of our "Rainy Day" fund and not really even miss the $450 Million...

Too bad it doesn't rain more often in Regina and even less in Speedy Creek where Wall lives. Perhaps this spring we will finally be debt free again.

But scratch is right about the Federal Reserve being privately owned which in essence makes the US govt under the control of private interests and ultimately a hidden form of slavery.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They are a part of the Government, just as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were. Quasi public. There is legislation covering the Federal Reserve, The Federal Reserve Act...you won't find any act specifically dealing with a sole private bank.

So my question to you, Stretch, is: What would be your alternative to central banks?
No they aren't. Where did you get an idea like that?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
No they aren't. Where did you get an idea like that?

Do you know what the difference is between a private and quasi-private organization?

What would be your alternative to central banks?

Ever heard of a National Bank?

I have, though the funny thing is, I thought I asked what Stretch's alternative was? :-?

You seem to like to throw your opinion around, so maybe you'd like to expand on your interjection. What's the pros and cons of using a national banking system over a central banking system?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

use your mattress, no account keeping fees or hidden fees......you may not get much interest but then, you wont get ripped off either, unless one does it to ones self

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
....you may not get much interest but then, you wont get ripped off either, unless one does it to ones self

....Or a fire, or a burglury, or a flood, or a lightning strike. Then you don't lose a small fee, you potentially lose it all.

That's not a valid option for a banking system, and in which case you shouldn't care how the bank is set up if you think it's all a scam...

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
its just that I have a problem with a private bank having a huge effect on the worlds economy as well as printing money when ever it feels like it......it kinda screws the system when they do that, anyway, I wouldnt use it to wipe my arse on let alone as a gauge for the worlds monetary systems

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Central national banks and reserve banks are not the same thing in fact one has practically destroyed the others function in it's drive to indebt the nations aflicted with
private reserve banking. (organized crime)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The Federal Reserve is the central bank in the US. They are exactly the same thing. They both control national currency. They both control the supply of money. They both control the short term interest rates.

What is different? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Money as debt
A short film by Paul Grignon

It's a strange system
and it's not in our best interests

One of the last things John F. Kennedy did before he was assassinated was declare his intention to reform the central banking system of the United States.

No connection between these two events?

Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee from 1927-33, opposed the Federal Reserve System. There were three reported attempts on his life before he finally died of "heart failure."

Here's what he said about the Federal Reserve from the floor of Congress:

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most
corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed.

The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the mal-administration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it."

Money as debt

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
G'Day to you Stretch,

Concerning the Fed and your quote....why am I not in the least suprised.

rgs
scth

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The Fed is a private bank, the Bank of Canada is an arm of government. It makes low interest loans available to government but for reasons beyond comprehension, the government has been borrowing from the World Bank at high interest. Somping stinks in Ottawa!