Presidential shocker

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wow.....where did you find this...and what where they thinking?

I just called my 20yr old Son over to look at this picture, and asked him, "What gang symbol is
that?"

Once he was done laughing (at the picture and at myself), he explained it...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The "shocker" is officially, two fingers in the pink, and one in the stink. It's what all the people in the picture are doing, which is kinda funny. Hence the Presidential shocker title. It's taken directly from the Whitehouse web page.

It's actually a salute to Arizona State.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The "shocker" is officially, two fingers in the pink, and one in the stink. It's what all the people in the picture are doing, which is kinda funny. Hence the Presidential shocker title. It's taken directly from the Whitehouse web page.

That's the explanation that my Son gave me too...once he was able to stop laughing...

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
sans the whitehouse link, i would never have believed this wasn't a chop. i wonder if he knew what he was doing and just doesn't care cuz he's on his way out, or just has no clue.

edit: oh, almost forgot...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
sans the whitehouse link, i would never have believed this wasn't a chop. i wonder if he knew what he was doing and just doesn't care cuz he's on his way out, or just has no clue.

edit: oh, almost forgot...

Fubbleskag, for some reason I can't see any of the pictures that you post from that particular website. Sometimes, if I click "Open Link" it will show me the picture but this time it said my access was forbidden.

Is this just happening to me or are other people having the same problems?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Hmmm. Might be interesting to try that out sometime.;-):lol::p

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't see the pictures either Shadow, but I thought that it was just my mac, sometimes she is funny like that.
I didn't know what the hand sign meant either, thanx tonington.... I think...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I don't see the pictures either Shadow, but I thought that it was just my mac, sometimes she is funny like that.
I didn't know what the hand sign meant either, thanx tonington.... I think...

Well, at least I know it isn't just my computer.:lol:

And you know what they say Hazmart...now you know, and knowing is half the battle!;-):p