Obama's Grandmother Passed Away

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I can't even fathom how torn it must make the family feel right now to be on the verge of such excitement and dealing with her passing the night before the election. So sad.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
db......you're a heartless bastard.

My sympathies to the entire family.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yep, that Obama is one shrewd politico...how he managed to arrange this, I guess we'll never know, but it's even better than hacking the Diebold machines...

Nah...just kidding...

Too bad for Obama and crew...

Right on, the prick was down there a week ago visiting the dear old thing and dropped some dope in her then. He's made of the right stuff Mr Change, christ give me a break.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Right on, the prick was down there a week ago visiting the dear old thing and dropped some dope in her then. He's made of the right stuff Mr Change, christ give me a break.

I take it back...you're not a heartless bastard..you're a useless prick.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I can't even fathom how torn it must make the family feel right now to be on the verge of such excitement and dealing with her passing the night before the election. So sad.

And very sad for her, as she won't be able to see 'her grandson' become president of the u.s.a.
can you imagine how that would have made her feel.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And very sad for her, as she won't be able to see 'her grandson' become president of the u.s.a.
can you imagine how that would have made her feel.

I know how I felt when my grandfather died just 2 weeks before his first grandchild was born.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
But darkbeaver is right....

About which part, not caring that his Grandmother died, or the slipping of drugs to finish her off?

DB's been a cynic for a long time about politicians...you, you're a moronic partisan hack. Shouldn't you be following Socrates commenting on the smell of his feces or licking Harpers hemorrhoids?

Jebus some people are dumb! :-?

Reactions: Lester and karrie

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
About which part, not caring that his Grandmother died, or the slipping of drugs to finish her off?

DB's been a cynic for a long time about politicians...you, you're a moronic partisan hack. Shouldn't you be following Socrates commenting on the smell of his feces or licking Harpers hemorrhoids?

Jebus some people are dumb! :-?
Numbnuts, he was right about the sympathy vote. Get your head out of your butt and think for a change...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Numbnuts, he was right about the sympathy vote. Get your head out of your butt and think for a change...

when you just say 'you're right', to a post that contained three separate assertions, expect people to assume you agreed with it all.

"They're elated, it'll draw sympathy votes for sure. They don't otherwise give a damn about the old bird."

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I don't care who you are - losing a member of your family is a hard thing. By all accounts, he was very close with his grandmother, and I'm sure he's feeling the loss.

Some things just shouldn't ever be fodder for mocking.

Death of a loved one - that's one of 'em.

Reactions: gerryh and karrie

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
My thoughts are with Barack, Michelle and the family.
This is not about politics.
scratch

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
How many peoples sons daughters grandmothers babies starved to death today or were blown to a thousand bloody little pieces? The man is a celebrity politician and his life is a cheap soap opera, more opiate for the masses. Do you or did you feel for any of them and did you express condolances for them, or is it only the powerful nearing coronation that you bleed for? You will all live to regret you're confidence in this monster of that I am very sure and you won't have long to wait to see the things true purpose.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
How many peoples sons daughters grandmothers babies starved to death today or were blown to a thousand bloody little pieces? The man is a celebrity politician and his life is a cheap soap opera, more opiate for the masses. Do you or did you feel for any of them and did you express condolances for them, ....

In this past week I have shed a tear and expressed condolences for three people I didn't even know. I didn't shed a tear for Obama's grandmother, but I also remained human and felt sorry for him. His position is of no consequence in how I react as a human being. Someone in this thread is bleeding over celebrity, but for some reason it comes across to be you, not those who've simply said something nice.

Reactions: hermanntrude