China to cooperate with world economies to stabilise market

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
[SIZE=+1]China willing to cooperate with world economies to stabilise market[/SIZE]
China National News
Saturday 4th October, 2008
(IANS)

Beijing, Oct 4 (Xinhua) China Saturday said it is willing to cooperate with world powers, including the US, to restore stability to beleaguered international financial markets.

'China is willing to enhance coordination and cooperation with the US and other economies to overcome current difficulties and stabilise the international financial market,' a spokesman of the country's central bank People's Bank of China (PBOC) said here.

The PBOC statement came after the US House of Representatives approved a revised $700 billion bailout plan signed immediately into a law by President George W. Bush.

The spokesman also said the fundamentals of the Chinese economy remained unchanged and its financial market was safe and stable with adequate liquidity.

'We are full of confidence in the development of Chinese economy and the stability of our financial market,' he said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What role will Canada play in this scenario .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Of course they are and they want the buildings vacated quickly they have interior design teams en route and movers to cart away the statuary and gold fixtures. Hide your wine and art collections.

Last edited:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Of course they are and they want the buildings vacated quickly they have interior design teams en route and movers to cart away the statuary and gold fixtures. Hide your wine and art collections.

......that is probably more true than any of us realize.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
Communist in name only- their ideology went out the window when Deng got in- still very powerful and getting stronger by the day,

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Lester
Communist in name only........ getting stronger by the day,

No one i this forum realizes that - or perhaps no one in Canada. Yeap , I think this forum represents the Canadian point of view .

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Lester

No one i this forum realizes that - or perhaps no one in Canada. Yeap , I think this forum represents the Canadian point of view .

Try phrasing that in English, old China boy. The Canadian view as it should be is, kill your own people, not ours. :lol: .