darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Landmark Russian TV Debate on 9/11
Gen. Leonid Ivashov, Thierry Meysan, Giuletto Chiesa join Russian Experts

By Webster G. Tarpley

Global Research, September 9, 2008

Washington DC , Sept. 9, 2008 – Thierry Meyssan reports from Moscow that he and other leading international 9/11 truth experts have completed taping a television debate which will be telecast on the first national program of Russian state television this coming Friday, September 12. This no-holds barred, free-wheeling debate, featuring strongly divergent opinions about what really happened on and about September 11, 2001 , will be shown in conjunction with the documentary film Zero, produced and directed by Chiesa and Franco Fracassi of Telemaco Productions in Rome . Russians are thus about to receive an unprecedented evening of 9/11 truth.

The telecast will go out in the middle of prime time. Among the participants, General Leonid Ivashov was the commander of the Russian armed forces on September 11, 2001 , and has been a leading critic of the US official version. A leading strategic thinker for his country, Ivashov is currently a fellow of the Strategic Culture Foundation (fondsk.ru) in Moscow . Giulietto Chiesa is a member of the European Parliament in Brussels , representing the region around Asti in northwest Italy . Chiesa has been the leading spokesman for 9/11 truth issues in the European Parliament, and has been the prime mover behind the documentary film Zero, as well as the collection of essays by the same name which has also attracted much attention in Italy since being published in the late summer of 2007. Thierry Meyssan, the founder and leader of the Voltaire Network in Paris , was one of the first critics of the US official story about 9/11. He is the author of several books, including 9/11: The Big Lie, and Pentagate. He also organized the Axis for Peace conference in Brussels in November 2005.

Among almost a dozen Russian participants in the debate that will be televised Friday evening in Moscow, one of the most compelling speakers was a Russian cosmonaut who observed the 9/11 events from his post on the International Space Station in earth orbit. This cosmonaut recounts in the telecast that, as he watched the immense plume of smoke spread from New York out over the Atlantic , he took a large number of photos and films which were sent automatically to both Houston and Moscow . “We have been studying these images very, very, carefully,” commented the cosmonaut pointedly, “and we have seen some highly interesting things.”

The host for the debate stressed that this landmark telecast did not imply that the Kremlin administration of President Medvedev and Prime Minister Putin was officially espousing any particular point of view concerning 9/11, but rather reflected a commitment to free and open debate. Nevertheless, observers in the Russian capital sense a far-reaching change of mood by the Russian government in the wake of the August 7-8 genocidal attack on South Ossetia by the Georgian dictator and US satellite Saakashvili. The Russians, according to this view, are through with doing favors for the US , especially in regard to Washington ’s official myths about 9/11 and the war on terror, and this telecast will deliver that message in a clear and unmistakable way.

Webster G. Tarpley is the author of 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA . His current book is Obama – The Postmodern Coup: The Making of a Manchurian Candidate. These are available on amazon.com. His next book, entitled Barack H. Obama: The Unauthorized Biography, will be available on lulu.com starting September 10.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Somebodys got some very nice pictures that will require our conspiracy debunkers most elaborate obfuscation. I expect to witness here an artistic outpouring from that bunch that will rival the work of the best novelists of the last two centurys. We will be treated to mental convolutions hitherto thought impossible in three dimensional space.
The Ruskies have decided to twist the lid closed on the pressure cooker and crank up the heat under Joe& Jane six-pak. These people know how to do the information shuffle and the monkey. There's a turkey for everyones back here just in time for the devine season of our lord Santa.

Last edited:
Reactions: s_lone

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Truth (or as the tinfoil helmet crowd say: "another bloody conspiracy") is more potent than any atomic bomb....

Ain't it the truth. But what's more violent and explosive and long lasting is the discussion about the truth. To prevent that natural ongoing evolution of observations from arriving at consensus in a reliably informed manner that could form the basis of true democracy and end the stranglehold that privilage has on the human race. So it's very important that inquirery be ridiculed and suppressed with among other things insturments like the favourite "tinfoil" who actually constitutes the"tinfoil crowd" whom I am in complete agreement with you exist and are truth.
I know you will agree that 911 is the result of conspiracy. Anyway, when the mob begins to sniff real war in the air the stress often allows them to adopt a previously ridiculed position in opposition to the official flow. Right now the majority on this planet believe 911 was pure inside conspiracy long in the making. Quess where on the planet the last remaining believers of the official story live and guess how soft thier conviction is. You know half or more will say no but think yes just to fit in wherever, sometimes eating depends on what you'll go along with eh.
We got church and booze for ego repair. I think the Russian Calvary has just rode into town and saved the planet.:smile:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Added:

There are some things that can not be questioned easily, but when it comes to someone who likes to heard all sides of an argument, I see no problem with other's presenting their alternative views on something. I see no reason to quickly jump onto someone and throw tin foil hats on them for presenting alternative arguments that most may not like or agree with.

If what they are claiming is BS and doesn't make any sense, then the information will present itself as it is.... if it makes sense, then it makes sense..... if there are holes in it and sounds just plain stupid, then chances are it is. But that's up to the individual to decide.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Added:

There are some things that can not be questioned easily, but when it comes to someone who likes to heard all sides of an argument, I see no problem with other's presenting their alternative views on something. I see no reason to quickly jump onto someone and throw tin foil hats on them for presenting alternative arguments that most may not like or agree with.

If what they are claiming is BS and doesn't make any sense, then the information will present itself as it is.... if it makes sense, then it makes sense..... if there are holes in it and sounds just plain stupid, then chances are it is. But that's up to the individual to decide.

Yes I think it should be interesting too, what pisses me off is we can't see it on pay for view, can we? No but we can get ten thousand ****ing hours of some idiot playing with a stick or a ball.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Keep in mind - tinfoil hats also deflect wisdom or retain stupid. It all depends if you're wearing it shiny side in or out....

Guess it doesn't matter if I can get Russian TV on the satellite. I don't understand Russian....

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Keep in mind - tinfoil hats also deflect wisdom or retain stupid. It all depends if you're wearing it shiny side in or out....

Guess it doesn't matter if I can get Russian TV on the satellite. I don't understand Russian....

There might be subtitles or maybe translation over-dubbs, depending on how big this thing gets.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
What an incredible statement Russia is making!

We can't have a real debate here but it can be held in Russia.

I don't think they know most of the west is too stupid or too busy watching Simpsons to notice.