quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Police hit handcuffed suspect
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y_DVnirEvpI

When police act like this, and only seem to get a slap on the wrists, no-wonder
there is so much animosity towards them,we all know that they do a difficult job, and respect that they must come under extreme pressure in their work, but when things like this happen,and nothing is done to stop it, unless they too are governed by the same laws that govern us then,what faith can we have in the rule of law....:?:

BigLou

Electoral Member
Aug 13, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Cops dont get much breathing room when they slip up like this, and rightfully so. Just like in the YVR Airport in Vancouver a while back, cops tasered some Polish immigrant who was throwing chairs, and they tasered him 3 times, which killed him, even though he was on the ground doing nothing. No excuse.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Cops dont get much breathing room when they slip up like this, and rightfully so. Just like in the YVR Airport in Vancouver a while back, cops tasered some Polish immigrant who was throwing chairs, and they tasered him 3 times, which killed him, even though he was on the ground doing nothing. No excuse.

I'm not so sure they seem to get off pretty lightly, here for instance a police chief here murdered his wife and was let out on bail ,i mean he killed someone and they let him out ,who else would have been released like this ...? i think he later shot himself,and that that is not getting off lightly is it , but like ive put they seem to be a law unto themselves,and behaviour like what these cops have done is not acceptable..!!!