Bare Naked Lady arrested

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv...5.wpage-arrest0715/BNStory/Entertainment/home

Charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
If she'd have put some clothes on no one would have noticed she was bare naked.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
You know what they say about bare naked ladies who use cocaine and marijuana, don't you?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
This could be a good thing and make their future music worth listening to. their last recording was a Cd full of children's songs:roll:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
He's claimed not guilty in the case.

From what I have read and watched through the news, he was caught in a New York apartment with a female, as one guy decided to peek into the window and saw the two of them at a table with white stuff in front of them, then they switched over to the charges of possession.

The odd thing is that everybody they asked, his neighbors, people who went on the road with the band, people who went to after parties with them, they all claimed they never saw him with the likes of Cocaine of all things, and they said his personality and such just don't match up to the profile of someone who uses cocaine..... and the even more odd thing is that the band just released a kiddie album and one of their music videos has puppets in them, kinda going for this good influence approach to things....

if this is proven to be true, not only will this screw their album up in sales from parents, but if found guilty, he can face a maximum of 15 years in a US jail...... for possession....

Of course I imagine he's just going to say it wasn't his, and that'll be the end of that.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
It always amazes me that some very successful people are willing to throw it all away for illegal drugs. It's not as if the law is unclear, or that the Bare Naked Lady is an ignorant group. These guys are intelligent people.....No excuse for this..

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
It always amazes me that some very successful people are willing to throw it all away for illegal drugs. It's not as if the law is unclear, or that the Bare Naked Lady is an ignorant group. These guys are intelligent people.....No excuse for this..

It is simply a part of the culture......

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He has already admitted to the cops that it was in fact cocaine and he also had it concealed within calcium tablets. http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2008/07/17/page.html

I imagine if anything, he will contest the legality of the search, how could the cops be sure they saw him snorting coke from outside the house? It could have been anything.
Exactly. Why would they suspect he was snorting anything but calcium tablets?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O Kinda chubby fer a coke head.

:idea: Chubby coke head doin 15 hard in the US.........good luck with Bubba!

If he had a million dollars
He'd bribe everybody
And leave right now
If he had a million dollars