Extremely Disturbing, Reader Discretion

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him.
Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming his agony.
He had been partially skinned after monstrous mum Klara, 31, caged him for months while relatives who were also in a sick cult feasted on his raw flesh, an appalled judge heard yesterday.
The mum wept in a Czech court as her evil was exposed in a case echoing the Fritzl dungeon horror in Austria.
Ondrej and his helpless brother Jakub, nine, were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables as they were ritually TORTURED, BURNT and WHIPPED with belts.

full article

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I just want to throw up. I can't even fathom, the horror of finding this child. The horror of realizing you lived next to this. ****.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Obviously, this confession was obtained under duress.

Yes, it probably was. What more duress could a person possibly be in than when they find your sons, who've been locked up in your basement for months, beaten and skinned? But, once that confession is out there, I don't feel one bit bad about taking a 'guilty until proven innocent' point of view on it.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Yes, it probably was. What more duress could a person possibly be in than when they find your sons, who've been locked up in your basement for months, beaten and skinned? But, once that confession is out there, I don't feel one bit bad about taking a 'guilty until proven innocent' point of view on it.

Canibalism is a myth, Karrie. Lay off the Hanibal movies would ya?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
we may all be reduced to cannabilism to survive in the not too distant future the way things are going........would you kill and eat a fellow human being to feed your kids?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
we may all be reduced to cannabilism to survive in the not too distant future the way things are going........would you kill and eat a fellow human being to feed your kids?

Nope. Not healthy. Just all around bad idea to eat a carnivore or omnivore.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Yes, I would. I hold no aversion to eating human flesh.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
you'd rather starve and let your kids die of starvation? 8O

Yeah, I probably would Stretch. If life on earth has gotten so horrific that eating people is the absolute only way to stay alive... why stay alive?

And I feel confident in making that decision, because never in my lifetime will that be an honest issue.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Those boys weren't just eaten, they were tortured in the process - by the very people they should be able to trust to protect them. Physically tortured, mentally tortured, emotionally tortured. I doubt they'll ever be ok after this.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Yeah, I probably would Stretch. If life on earth has gotten so horrific that eating people is the absolute only way to stay alive... why stay alive?

And I feel confident in making that decision, because never in my lifetime will that be an honest issue.

I hope it's not an issue either but, monsanto has insured that they will control the food supply....todays seeds dont reproduce...hence the need for "heritage seeds" companies. the price of everything is going up daily, 'cept wages of course....things are disappearing from supermarket shelves......people in "poorer" countries are killing each other over food......in reality, we are about 9 meals from starvation.........

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]… HUNGER TO CONFORM [/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]As The Agenda To Hijack Global Food Supplies Moves On ...[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The double-edged sword they are using to achieve this is GM crops, which they can patent, and the ownership of seed varieties in the seed banks, which they are also patenting ever faster. [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Because the same force controls governments and the corporations, the two work as one to bring about the desired end. For example, one of the most active funders of GM research has been the Rockefeller Foundation, owned by one of the most prominent Illuminati families on the planet. The Rockefellers control not only the activities of the US government, but many others throughout the world in league with their connected bloodlines, secret societies and corporations.[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It was the Rockefeller-controlled Reagan-Bush administration in the early 1980s that funded the development of so-called ‘suicide seeds’ or ‘terminator seeds’ that die after a single use and cannot be re-used to produce seeds for the next year’s harvest.[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]These are designed to turn farmers and whole nations into slaves of the seed corporations. Willard Phelps, a spokesman for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, said the aim of ‘suicide seed’ research was to establish the widest possible use of terminator seeds ‘to increase the value of proprietary seed owned by U.S. seed companies and to open up new markets in Second and Third World countries’.[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cut away the bull**** and this is what you get: Farmers trying to eek out an existence for their families on small plots in the poorest countries become dependent on the seed corporations who are forcing them to buy from them every year – or starve.[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]‘Have the seeds arrived from America yet, Daddy?’[/FONT]

Last edited:

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Canibalism is a myth, Karrie. Lay off the Hanibal movies would ya?

I don't think it's actually a myth. It's a myth for normal and sane people. But there's always perversion and madness, and you can never know how far they can go. It is all very sad and frightening...